Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psiconauta911 View Post
    3 months to 20 years with mine!
    Another one joining the 20+ club well done!!

Comment

Originally posted by rynaqui View Post
      Congratulations Anthony! I wish I had more places to drive mine like you guys have in the UK. Malta sucks for driving honestly. I am at 8 years with mine now..
      Thanks mate simply solution is to have more holidays with your S2 lol!! You’ve got a stunning S2

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post

Another one joining the 20+ club well done!!
        And it´s my daily nearing 400KKM, love it!

Comment

20 years and a couple of months with my CQ20V, and somehow only 120 thousand miles in my stewardship.

To be fair I work from home and I had it off the road for 4 years

Comment

We bought ours two weeks after our eldest daughter was born, the S2 to be used as the baby wagon, she (our eldest, not the S2) started university this year, 18 and half years later. Both are still lovely, but the S2’s cheaper to run....
            Last edited by Ian Simmonds; 29 October 2020, 22:35. Reason: Spilling mistook
            85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
            93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Congrats on your 20th, buy yourselves a new tea set! ;-)
              I’ve had mine about 16 years and taken it from 120k to nearly 300k.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by psiconauta911 View Post

And it´s my daily nearing 400KKM, love it!
                Wow incredible well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowie69 View Post
                  20 years and a couple of months with my CQ20V, and somehow only 120 thousand miles in my stewardship.

To be fair I work from home and I had it off the road for 4 years
                  I had a 20CQ before the S2 loved the car it was silvery/blue colour gorgeous and on a F plate so early model.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Simmonds View Post
                    We bought ours two weeks after our eldest daughter was born, the S2 to be used as the baby wagon, she (our eldest, not the S2) started university this year, 18 and half years later. Both are still lovely, but the S2’s cheaper to run....
                    long time as well Ian. Like a lot of our S2s on here mines maintained regardless of cost I think if I add up all my receipts in my 2 folders I could probably buy a Ferrari lol!! Last 5 years it’s been 10k I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
                      Congrats on your 20th, buy yourselves a new tea set! ;-)
                      I’ve had mine about 16 years and taken it from 120k to nearly 300k.
                      Wow 300k that’s amazing I always remember admiring your Coupe at Castle Combe when you did the 360 spin in the wet and carried on I thought class bit of driving

Comment

16 years for me this year....
                        The Perfectionist
                        sigpic
                        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

nice one coming up to 22 years in January with mine, and its still only done 88k
                          ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
                          THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Just checked the logbook and it's 15years for me next week.
                            sigpic
                            1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
                            1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
                            1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

There’s definitely a pattern rising here lol. Think our cars are pretty addictive

Comment

Awesome stuff! Not an S2, but I've owned my B5 A4 TQS for 19 years this month.

Comment

Working...
                                X