No announcement yet.

Insurance Time again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! Its through Adrian Flux always been very good with me so happy that my car has the correct cover.

Comment

Cheers pal all the best
      ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
      THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
        Thanks! Its through Adrian Flux always been very good with me so happy that my car has the correct cover.
        I am due to renew with AF at the end of January, so let's see what they can do for me!
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Last year AF increased mine by 25% on renewal. I departed as a customer.
          85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
          93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Going to renew mine in Feb, lets see what happens, not holding my breathe lol

Comment

Good luck chaps! Might also be down to postcode who knows how insurance works!! But mine is limited to 5k a year, garaged, 4th car, receipts of 10k in last few years and it’s in pretty decent nick lol!

Comment

My quattro is insured with lancaster but they dont insure newer cars so I think I'll give AF a call tomorrow.
                Do most of you guys use the one insurer to cover your s2 along with your daily cars?
                Is there much of a discount to be had from the insurers who advertise on here?

Comment

I use Heritage for my S2 and Ur on a multi car, both agreed values about £250 a year.
                  Daily is insured separately and use compare the market each year for a good deal.
                  Nothelle S2 Avant
                  Black Ur project
                  Ocianic Ur project gone
                  S2 Coupe project gone
                  Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

I'd been with AF for several years on a classic multicar policy but their continual increases coupled with their honesty in declaring they were taking £152 in commission + other issues caused me to look elsewhere and move to Heritage last month. I got agreed value and salvage included (£75 extra per car on AF) and saved 25%. My daily driver is insured separately.

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
                      I use Heritage for my S2 and Ur on a multi car, both agreed values about £250 a year.
                      Daily is insured separately and use compare the market each year for a good deal.
                      is that £250 for the pair or each?
                      deffo been getting stiffed

Comment

Originally posted by vonbeck View Post

is that £250 for the pair or each?
                        deffo been getting stiffed
                        That's both cars, all in.
                        I am an old fart mind and do live in the back of beyond
                        Nothelle S2 Avant
                        Black Ur project
                        Ocianic Ur project gone
                        S2 Coupe project gone
                        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post

That's both cars, all in.
                          I am an old fart mind and do live in the back of beyond
                          Ha ha cheers

Comment

Vonbeck how did you get on with your insurance renewal? I remember seeing your car years ago and it was a real gem then so you defo want the correct cover

Comment

£220 with AF this year. Still need to do the photo's for the agreed value form, but as the car is in bits in the garage at the moment, that will have to wait!
                              The Perfectionist
                              sigpic
                              Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post
                                £220 with AF this year. Still need to do the photo's for the agreed value form, but as the car is in bits in the garage at the moment, that will have to wait!
                                Did you manage to agree a value that you were happy with?

Comment

Working...
                                X