Anyone else on RF2 or ACC???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else on RF2 or ACC???

Followed in the footsteps of my son who has been doing this for a couple of years and decided to get setup for some online racing.

I have my first race coming up at month end at Spa...a 6hr one *gulp* so plenty of hours being sunk into practice.

In true S2forum spirit, we have added the forum logo to the car In case you are wondering what it is...its an Oreca LMP2 car, usually found in the WEC and Le Mans 24hrs. 600hp v8.

sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

What was originally intended as a dining room has become, well...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Looks like fun!

I do have these in the hall at the mo...

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
      sigpic

Comment

hehe, i remember the trouble i got in having two in the utility room blocking the washing machine and dryer Was not popular!!!!
        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Hi David, I have fallen into a hole called Gran Turismo Sport since my son got a PS4 for Christmas! The live racing is addictive and great fun. Let me know if ever go on there....

Your setup(s) look epic by the way.

Cheers

Steve
          The Perfectionist
          sigpic
          Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Looks great. I have dreams of creating a similar setup and often look at dream about some of the rigs you can setup such as https://dofreality.com/#p6

Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Just to do the right thing and update it...the original race was delayed in the end due to server issues, so it took place this past Saturday. My son’s team, Luffield Lunatics had 3 cars entered across 3 of the 4 classes. He was in LMP1 and finished 5th overall. We were in LMP2 and were 7th in class/14th overall and our final car was a GTE AM class car which finished 5thin class and about 20th overall.

Next is a 12hr Le Mans race on the 15th May.

be great if we had a forum group...
              sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Working...
              X