Mikes2. (Michael Dewar)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikes2. (Michael Dewar)

I have read via facebook (Michael’s sister) , the devastating news that he passed away on the 15.5.2022, very very sad news , can’t believe it to be honest, he was an absolute stalwart of the classic audi & S2forum community and will be sorely missed, thoughts go out to his family and close friends.

https://www.dignityfunerals.co.uk/fu...ael-ian-dewar/

RIP Mike
    sigpic
    Cab 2.3E
    90q
    URS6

Wow that is such a shame to hear. He was truly a good guy and always enjoyed reading his posts and seeing what he was up to with cars.

He will be missed

Comment

Oh dear, that's awful news, I'd been in touch with him on Classic-Audi fairly recently, how very sad.
      1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
      1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
      1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
      1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

That’s really sad news, a super helpful chap, he will certainly be missed.
        RIP Mike

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
        sigpic

Comment

Really sad news.
          I first met Mike in 2018 at the Castle Coombe meet. Since then we have been in regular contact and he helped me out several times with parts and advice for my Nothelle build. Like many here, he was always willing to help and often sent me parts for free.
          RIP Mike
          Nothelle S2 Avant
          Black Ur project
          Ocianic Ur project gone
          S2 Coupe project gone
          Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Very sad news. Mike contributed massively to the Forum over the years. My thoughts go out to his family and friends. RIP
            91 Modded 3B
            14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Very sad news. I bought my S2 from Mike a few years ago through the classic audi forum. Super helpful and honest guy. I've also got tremendous amount of value from his s2-audi site and many useful forum posts on here. RIP
              93 S2 Avant - SOLD
              94 80 V6 Saloon
              00 S3 8L - SOLD

Comment

That's such sad news, Mike really knew his S2's and his website has been so useful over the years. RIP

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends

Comment

I can't quite believe he's gone. When I first got into classic Audis I would go over to his garage to complete various jobs over the years, he offered to do this for many people and would never accept any payment in kind.

He was very generous with his time, knowledge, tools and spares. He really was a true asset to the Audi community and will be missed.

Thanks for all the help you've given us all Mike. RIP.

Comment

I saw this while i was away at Le Mans on Classic Audi. i have known Mike almost as long as i have owned my S2. He was about way back, I think he even pre-dated the forum and was one of the first members when we ran it over multiple Yahoo Groups. His knowledge of the cars was unquestionable and he was just a really good guy, happy to help and his site was fantastic reference for maintaining the cars.

My thoughts are with family and friends…he is missed by many people.
                      sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

What a sad news. my thoughts so to those he left behind. RIP Mike.

Comment

Working...
                        X