Some sound advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some sound advice

Has anyone else come across the amount of F*** wits have found their way onto this forum. To many want to give you advice, poor advice and willing to sell you total B******s. Don't get me wrong there are some really good lads out there but where are you the F*** wits are taking over and because of this I for one will stop using this site because I foolishly took someone's advice,also bought something from them and it's cost me big bucks! Lesson learnt! Won't get fooled again.

This is very bad news bro maybe they should be held to account on here the powers that be can ban offenders if needs be

Comment

Agreed. To late now for me though. Very difficult to be able to feel who you can trust. And that's why, even though there are some great guys out there who do really know there stuff. And done with the S2 forum site. Cheers.

Comment

Think you should name and Shame them all the same to save anyone else getting stung.

Comment

Your so very right. Of which I will do.

Comment

This is dreadful mate, as a long standing member of this forum I can only remember a couple of incidents in almost 20 years where people have been ripped off.
            I hope we can get rid of the bad apples and that you can bring yourself to stay with us. Please contact the admin with all the details.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
            sigpic

Comment

Hope you get it sorted. Can only say from my experience of being a member for the last 2 years that all the forum members that I have dealt with have been very helpful and never had any problems with any sellers on the forum.

Don't let one bad apple spoil your enjoyment of the forum. There are some excellent members on here and they have help me a lot with the rebuild of my S2, from information, to loaning tools and refurbishing parts all free of charge. This has to be one of the best forums I've ever joined.

I'm sure the admins will help as best they can to sort your issues.

Comment

Originally posted by B5NUT View Post
                Hope you get it sorted. Can only say from my experience of being a member for the last 2 years that all the forum members that I have dealt with have been very helpful and never had any problems with any sellers on the forum.

Don't let one bad apple spoil your enjoyment of the forum. There are some excellent members on here and they have help me a lot with the rebuild of my S2, from information, to loaning tools and refurbishing parts all free of charge. This has to be one of the best forums I've ever joined.

I'm sure the admins will help as best they can to sort your issues.
                Ditto.
                I never would have got my Nothelle done without some very knowledgeable and kind folks here!
                Nothelle S2 Avant
                Black Ur project
                Ocianic Ur project gone
                S2 Coupe project gone
                Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Double Ditto....keeping my RS2 running here on the southern tip of Africa, can be troublesome. However this here forum and the members have come to the rescue many times. I'm so grateful to be here and for the knowledgeable and forever helpful members.

Comment

Working...
                  X