• Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha.. i had a similar reponse when i insured my 300zx at 21
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Hmmm My xr3i convertible cost me £1700 to insure, my s2 costs me £350 ish with 11 points

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
        Hmmm My xr3i convertible cost me £1700 to insure, my s2 costs me £350 ish with 11 points
        11 Points!!!!
        Missing her lots!

Comment

Yup 11 points

3 = 95 in a 70 on way back from southend in my xr3i convertible
          5 = 97.31 in a 70, police clocked me on the roundabout doing 80 they tried keeping up in a merc kompressor, caught up with me about 4 miles down the road and showed me the video of them chasing my coupe quattro they was doing 140mph in places I was on my way to work.
          3 = 95 in a 70 going over the severn bridge into wales in the coupe quattro again.

I'm used to getting problems with the law, one of my old cars got me 97 producers in the space of a year I put in complaints but still got them, only stopped when I stopped using the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
            Yup 11 points

3 = 95 in a 70 on way back from southend in my xr3i convertible
            5 = 97.31 in a 70, police clocked me on the roundabout doing 80 they tried keeping up in a merc kompressor, caught up with me about 4 miles down the road and showed me the video of them chasing my coupe quattro they was doing 140mph in places I was on my way to work.
            3 = 95 in a 70 going over the severn bridge into wales in the coupe quattro again.

I'm used to getting problems with the law, one of my old cars got me 97 producers in the space of a year I put in complaints but still got them, only stopped when I stopped using the car.
            What a carry on! Doesn't sound like fun.. I mean 97 producers?? 97 trips to the cop shop.. Talk about wasting police time, more like wasting your time.. :mischeif:
            Missing her lots!

Comment

Yup especially when they know you by first name and I also had producers in southend when I was down there so that just added to the one's that I got in hertfordshire, also used to get fines for foglights, noise pollution etc

Tbh the way I think at present it would be better if the police went after real criminals rather than easy targets like motorists.

Comment

97 producers in a year? I used to produce every Saturday morning, so they can only give you one a week. Keeps it down to 52 to year that way.
                I used to wait for the dumbass PC plod to fill one out before saying, "Oh a producer officer? I've already got one of those here." :mischeif: I can waste their time just as easy as they can waste mine.

I did ask if I could keep my documents at the Copshop to save time, but they wouldn't do that.
                SS

Comment

Lol I just got so bored going up there and they "really" don't like it when you turn up and say i've got a producer, let them fill that out and say, oh and i've got this one, and this one and this one. Managed to get six filled out in a row, even they agreed it was a waste of time and excessive.

Comment

Working...
                  X