k27 turbo upgrade help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k27 turbo upgrade help

i have got a k27 turbo getting ready to fit it to my 3b on a 5 branch stainless manifold can anyone help me with the requirements i will need for the ecu and airflow meter also which is the best induction kit for this car,can i also ask if anyone knows if the 2.8 v6 injectors will upgrade the fuel flow into the head

Induction kit with a custom header isn't really possible. Injectors will fit but I don't think the V6's injectors are bigger than the 3b?

I would go with bigger MAF, you should REALLY consider contacting an authorised tuner for these bits if you're uncertain. Otherwise your project will most likely never see its end.
    2004 9-5 aero
    2009 Subaru Legacy Diesel
    1994 Toyota Supra Eurospec 6-spd LHD
    3-4 Audis in parts

Comment

Stock MAF and injectors should be fine.
      SS

Comment

K27 turbo with stock injectors? What boost? 4 psi??
        Dunno the terms over there in the UK but a "K27 turbo" is rated at least 500 hp
        2004 9-5 aero
        2009 Subaru Legacy Diesel
        1994 Toyota Supra Eurospec 6-spd LHD
        3-4 Audis in parts

Comment

lol a banana creator as its bound to do that to standard rods unless mapped properly thats if it don't run out of juice.

Audibits - really need to know what manifold and what turbo exactly it is your planning on using then we can tell you what stuff you need to go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by prosty View Post
            Should give plenty of lag too.
            SS

Comment

K27 family has many different turbochargers. Which flow from ~160hp, to many .

Sau
              200 20vt 88' 3b, human carrier
              CQ typ85 with AAN inside, see project blog at http://kwlw.blogspot.com

Comment

Induction kit with a custom header isn't really possible. Injectors will fit but I don't think the V6's injectors are bigger than the 3b?

I would go with bigger MAF, you should REALLY consider contacting an authorised tuner for these bits if you're uncertain. Otherwise your project will most likely never see its end.
                cheers i think kim collins qs quoted me £450 for the re-map and airflow upgrade first time i have mucked about with a turbo also can anyone tell me will the 2.3 20v rear diff fit the s2 3b

Comment

cheers its just i know some 2.8 v6 have a hexagional spray pattern didnt know if this would improve the combustion rate

Comment

thats what i heard i need to use my k26 hot side so i can fit it to my standard manifold

Comment

Originally posted by Audibits View Post
                      cheers i think kim collins qs quoted me £450 for the re-map and airflow upgrade first time i have mucked about with a turbo also can anyone tell me will the 2.3 20v rear diff fit the s2 3b
                      Yes it will, you need to use the s2 drive shaft flanges on it but these are easy to swap with one allen head bolt to remove them on each side, just be careful as on the passenger side is a elastic ring oil seal which is annoying to get fitted right.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
                        Yes it will, you need to use the s2 drive shaft flanges on it but these are easy to swap with one allen head bolt to remove them on each side, just be careful as on the passenger side is a elastic ring oil seal which is annoying to get fitted right.
                        CHEERS on a learning curve here

Comment

i run a subaru CAI on my sc61 with a tubular. it fits down the front fine. its very large. made by unifilter.

get rid of the maf. i use VEMS ecu and its great. the standard injectors go 80% at around 0.85bar boost.

i went with seimmens injectors as they are supposed to be the best spray pattern. not fitted yet.

Comment

Working...
                          X