What do you guys think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think

Right guys going to be selling the s2 avant i bought for my bro he decided he could not wait for me to finish the work on it and now i own it i am asking you guys what you think it is worth once

Right the work done the previous owner rebushed the whole car and new copper brake pipes and new flexies hose's new clutch from main dealer
    work i have done new turbo new radiator main and aux, replaced missing oil cooler new head gasket rs2 item and bolts replaced all gasket which were disturbed when head was removed, also rear passenger ABS sensor replaced new marine grade rubber fuel lines and a full service i will also be putting on 4 new goodyear F1s on standard avus 16" wheels it will get a fresh M.O.T, new coil plug boots new bolts and nuts and studs there is more work that has been done but can't think right now

Bad bits the body is solid but needs some TLC to bring it back to concourse there is bubbling of the front arch on the lip and also the rear passenger lip couple of blisters on the tailgate and a few dings on the sides were trolleys and doors have been opened on to there is also the dreaded peeling of the dials apart from that it is solid

The car is Metallic Black with black quattro cloth interior it also is one of the avants without roof rails so what do you guys think

Cheers Raj

Sounds like theres not much left to do
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I have a s2 coupe and a 80 tdi and another car so i dont need it so it would be a good car for someone who has the time to sort the body work
      It was for my bro so now i am stuck with it the wife is trying to get me to keep it LOL

Cheers Raj

Comment

I forgot it has 127,000 miles on the clock and a new driver door catch all the parts fitted are genuine audi parts with receipts except the turbo which was bought off german ebay and the aux rad and oil cooler which i bought from a forum member

Guys i am just finding out what guys would pay for it i would except ÂŁ3000 no less take a look at the parts fitted and tally up the cost

cheers Raj

Comment

Swap you my seat heating elements for it?

Comment

Originally posted by ciaranthemurph View Post
            Swap you my seat heating elements for it?
            As long as the wiring is complete LOL
            Sal reckons i would get the 3 grand mark with all the work thats been done but hey it will either be broken or i will use it for a while
            anyway ciaran need to make some more cash on ebay i thinks only three months till sprog is born i am putting up for sale the rear electric windows for the coupe up for sale me thinks

cheers Raj

Comment

Might help mentioning the windows to error404 think he was after some.

Comment

Yeah i will post on here before ebay but i should of done that with all the s2/rs2 stuff i sold recently but i am sure they are here some where in the forum
                i think i will post pics of the car in the sale section maybe people are put off with the work done to the car thinking it must be a dog but thats not the case i am a trained engineer for 15 years and i just do things right and change anything that is doubtful or may fail

cheers Raj

Comment

Working...
                X