No announcement yet.

How much money have you spent on your car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've kept a list of the costs that I have incurred during the 2 years that I've owned the car.

I've spent just shy of £10k in that time (includes the £7K on the car itself) and covered 10,000 miles. This doesn't take into account, petrol or insurance. It's just maintenance and upgrades.

£1 per mile just in bills is a bit shocking!

Comment

£26.000 for the RS, and about £10.000 since jan 2007
      2007 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI S-line____2003 Audi A8 4.2 Quattro____1994 Audi RS2 2,2T Avant____Audi Quattro Experience____Audi Sportscar Experience
      Protected movement - with quattro

Comment

not

quite shure, but ca 15 000 euros in parts only, engine build and blueprint, pluss the little bits and bobs.. May be another cat in the bag at the moment, something that starts with ur.....
        japanischer industriabfall nein danke!!
        www.rackeltrim.se Icelandic Division

Comment

Never spent a penny on the car in the first 4 years of ownership apart from service items then i decided to put more power through the car and have spent about £3000 grand on buying all the parts to put it around the 380-400 bhp now just need to finish it
          but looking at you guys might just put i to standard and have trouble free motoring lol

cheers Raj

Comment

I cant see myself parting with mine,in total have spent over £3000 in random parts,got the car cheap and few extra goodies so worth it to me.Even when i do move to my new R35 GTR next year i will keep this and prepare for Track and drag racing!!!
            Looking for an S2 ABY

Comment

Working...
            X