prop shaft center bearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prop shaft center bearing

just looking on 034 and found 4kg/80/90/coupequattro driveshaft support bearing is this the same for s2 aby prop center bearing or not?
    its $52 and vag parts don't do it any more and was i quoted over 130 quid else where for audi part .
    i would link pic if new how
    cheers

There is a bmw one you can use and it costs buttons

All you need to know is here

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...ight=propshaft
    93 S2 Avant Parting
    91 URQ RR
    02 A4 tdi Avant

Comment

i have the BMW part,but you have to mount itin reverse so that it does not squeel again,as the BMW part is very elastic and the rubber wont do the job well unless fitted in reverse.
      however with the help of rob(GT500) i found the OEM part and im going to fit that at some point...no match really..Costs around 100GBP

Comment

Papvas, can you post a picture of that OEM part? I've had the bmw part on for something like four years without any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by PapVas View Post
          i have the BMW part,but you have to mount itin reverse so that it does not squeel again,as the BMW part is very elastic and the rubber wont do the job well unless fitted in reverse.
          however with the help of rob(GT500) i found the OEM part and im going to fit that at some point...no match really..Costs around 100GBP
          Yep Rob's just fitted a real deal bearing for me.

BMW bearing fitted to my Audi, no thanks.

rs2315.
          sigpic

Comment

hi so does the 80 quattro coupe have the same center bearing as an s2 aby ?
            cheers

Comment

here it is

Comment

Working...
              X