• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

thanks lads. no worries jamo - i wouldn't do that anyway.
      alex - sorry for the delay. I was traveling back from Finland yesterday. I'll PM you just now.
      Anton... good thinking. so on this occasion since the money came off my visa card will i be protected under the visa guarantee?
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      1990 CQ20v
      2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

well that's just great. JUst got a message from paypal.

-----------------------
        Dear noel,

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
        Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favour, however, we were unable to recover any
        funds from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement,
        recovery of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
        question if they become available in the seller's account in the future,
        and will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may
        include issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the
        account. Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors, including
        member complaints, to determine when to take action. Due to privacy laws,
        we cannot discuss the details of any action taken. We hope you understand
        our policy and that it reassures you that you are safe using PayPal.
        1990 CQ20v

Comment

oh yeah.. got a message from someone else he ripped off (although much more money than me). he gave me the house number and with a bit of luck will be visiting in person pretty soon
          1990 CQ20v

Comment

Originally posted by fourcircle View Post
            well that's just great. JUst got a message from paypal.

-----------------------
            Dear noel,

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
            Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favour, however, we were unable to recover any
            funds from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement,
            recovery of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
            question if they become available in the seller's account in the future,
            and will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may
            include issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the
            account. Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors, including
            member complaints, to determine when to take action. Due to privacy laws,
            we cannot discuss the details of any action taken. We hope you understand
            our policy and that it reassures you that you are safe using PayPal.

thats exactly the same crap they sent me a few weeks back.What a load of ****

Comment

don't even get me started on buyer protection on ebay....i lost £100 to some t**ser selling a pile of junk otherwise known as a peugeot 306 and they found in their favour That was despite emails and other materials confirming the listing was a joke.

Sorry you have had a nightmare there Noel, really p**ses you off doesn't it.
              sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

spink - oh yes. makes me go all green and ruin my clothes. he wouldn't like me when i'm angry etc
                David - does indeed mate. Could be worse though. The other lad is out 4 or 5 hundred. Hope he pulls the fukker's head off. Sickening now to be back to emailing people asking for prices for the bits i thought i had already paid for. ah well. Can't find a bloody a6 anywhere about here in scrappies.
                1990 CQ20v

Comment

Originally posted by fourcircle View Post
                  Can't find a bloody a6 anywhere about here in scrappies.
                  what do you need?

Comment

Any luck with Visa?
                    Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
                    England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

If you want a horror story from ebay Karak bought a twin turbo kit and engine for his XR4x4 for £700.

Paid in full but the seller wouldn't respond to arrange collection. A year later ebay wont help and his CC company have refused also... so much for buyer protection!
                      S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

spink - need a glovebox (my catch was in bits when I got the car), the lock mech - the part that sits on the edge of the door (silver block. door often isn't shutting properly) and the cup holders that fit under the back seat. If you see anything about let me know where. I'd really appreciate it. cheers

sonic - that's just mind boggling. I can't even imagine how that would feel.

bry - was waiting for paypal's answer before going through my visa. I'll be making the call tomorrow and see what they say. not 100% sure since it may not be considered one transaction ( i paid paypal 40 quid, then paypal paid the scammer 40 quid). hmm.
                        1990 CQ20v

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic View Post
                          If you want a horror story from ebay Karak bought a twin turbo kit and engine for his XR4x4 for £700.

Paid in full but the seller wouldn't respond to arrange collection. A year later ebay wont help and his CC company have refused also... so much for buyer protection!
                          Does he still have the sierra? thought he got rid of it?

Comment

Its been say on the drive for the last year without tax or MOT

We opened it up the other day, wiped the mould from the steering wheel and fired her up. First time without a hiccup - which is why its called "The Tank".

Hopefully Karak will get her back up to scratch so we can get some more track action out of her.

sorry... back on topic.
                            S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

Working...
                            X