Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agressive - blonde dance troupe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxBVwzeGu7E&NR=1

the co ordination of this dance troupe made me giggle nice legs tho :mischeif:

do you guys thing we should book them for the forum stand at ADI or Gti int

Brian you have too much time on ya hands,or your hands are doing something else
    Don't think I noticed any co- ordination there whatsoever
    But it was worth a gander at
    Rob

Ragussa green avant RS2+ spec
    Racing blue Octavia VRS mk2 estate-Remapped now to 250 bhp
    Audi coupe gt-slow as hell but loads of character-sold

Comment

saw your car a couple of weeks ago in aldershot mr smith but dodnt see you you were parked just up from my shop
      S2 Coupe, ruby red, 95 - Slight mods
      A4 Tdi avant, many greens, 97 - Workhorse

Comment

Originally posted by S2Ian View Post
        saw your car a couple of weeks ago in aldershot mr smith but dodnt see you you were parked just up from my shop
        He was probably back at the girls school Hear he's quite one for dishing out the punishment to un-ruly girls

btw the vid was a tad wierd, was expecting them to have a cat fight or something....

Comment

Erm ok so I watched and waited.......and waited......and waited.....and yup there was no co-ordination.....maybe there were other aspects of their anatomy that I failed to pay attention to that were more in co-ordination?
          Project Little Gem - Pearl White Track Toy quattro

Comment

Originally posted by S2Ian View Post
            I didnt realise the car accessory shop you worked for in london was in aldershot surrey

Is it the one down the highstreet on the right near the bargain bucket greasy kebab shop

I will pop in and say hello in the week if your around

Comment

Working...
            X