S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rynaqui View Post
      Maybe it's a sign, get bigger brakes

Then what sign is mine..get a body guard?
      Get a can of mace?

The quattro brakes dream has it's roots in the truth, the original brakes on the early cars were pretty small but worked ok.. up untill they banned asbestos from the brake pads.. there was a period of a couple of years when the non asbestos pads were truly shocking, fade city.. I upgraded to the later twin pots from a 200 and the pads eventually got better but the bad dream remained.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

sigpic

Comment

Haha John, only if there is a nice female passenger to help out in saving the situation

Comment

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

sigpic

Comment

Gotta get me some mace then
            1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

Very old thread..but I had a shocker last night. I dreamt I converted my S2 into an electric car. No more wonderful 5 pot noise. It was a dreadful experience
              1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

Not a dream, but a girlfriend of mine bought a couple of 'posh' doughnuts, she had lemon meringue flavour, bit into it, and lemon curd like substance squirted out the back end of it and landed on the seat bolster. This was after my protestations about eating in the car.

We are no longer together.

Comment

Hi, Aside from good dreams of driving the S2 or others like Ferraris or Lambos as fast as I want without consequences, I have a recurrent nightmare where I´im the S2 going backwards and the brakes aren´t working, I´m not going fast but I know I´m going to smash into something soon and as I´m going slow I suffer for a while.... then I wake up right before crashing!..................I get up go to the window and look at my S2 still intact..ish.

Comment

Whilst in the process of rebuilding my S2 I made an exhaust and had a recurring dream that when it was started for the first time it sounded like a "Ricer".
                    Enough to make anyone wake up in a cold sweat. Now it's just the usual nightmares of owning an S2.

Comment

I had a dream that my rear driveshaft would disintegrate whilst on a nice leisurely drive to the garage to put fuel in it. On route to the office..... oh hang on it bloody happened

Comment

Lmao

Comment

I had a period of time where the cambelt was off the RS2 and I'd have recurring dreams that I'd go to start it and forget, then have the sickening realisation is it was turning over... sometimes it would start running and all the oil warning lights would go off, and I'd desperately be trying to shut it off but the motor would just not stop.

I'm still not sure if it was symbolic of some underlying deep routed psychological issue, or just the obvious car paranoia. My wife would say they are probably the same thing
                          AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

I had a dream that was pretty horrifying, parked up my S2 on the street outside my house showing it to a couple of mates only to realize that oil was pouring out of the gearbox all over the street, woke up horrified

Comment

I had a recurring dream where I was driving but completely out of control unable to stop with a crash seeming inevitable. Like driving an S2 with an RS2 turbo on factory brakes I'd imagine.

Comment

Never had an Audi related dream, only one I can remember was where I crashed my V8 Capri into an armco and it burst into flames.
                                So I sold it and bought an Audi

Comment

Working...
                                X