No announcement yet.

Kielder Walk and Drive!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes kielder famous for its rallies in the past and it's one hell of area I love the drive from Bellingham through the borders to the T junction where you can turn left for Newcastletown or right towards Hawick and Jedburgh direction would be a fantastic place for a gathering thanks for the comments guys. I feel so lucky I live 40 mins away so I manage to go up most weekends

Comment

Someone should arrange an S2 gathering up there (cough cough - hint hint) but not in the winter when chances of it being cold, wet and horrible reduce the appeal for the soft southerners lol
      Paul Nugent
      Webmaster http://S2central.net
      Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
      2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
      2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

"cold, wet and horrible"= quattro!!!

1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

Originally posted by S2central.net View Post
          Someone should arrange an S2 gathering up there (cough cough - hint hint) but not in the winter when chances of it being cold, wet and horrible reduce the appeal for the soft southerners lol
          Lol!! I'll organise one for the spring but it's good fun in the winter roads are quiet and ideal for firing up the Quattro!!

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
            Lol!! I'll organise one for deepest, darkest winter but it's good fun in the winter roads are quiet and ideal for firing up the Quattro!!
            Corrected that for you quattroing weather or nothing

Comment

quattro +winter tyres = FUN !!!

Comment

1st drive up their in 2015 and had a right little blast!!! I didn't realise there was black ice just clung to the roads #ILOVEQUATTROS!!! However it didn't want to bloody start the following day #NOWANGRY! The joys of owning a S2 I guess!
                Attached Files

Comment

What's the symptoms'?
                  Car and view look superb.......roll on the 25th.

Comment

Try starting and cuts out straight away and takes about 6-8 times before it doesn't cut out anymore a little annoying and cheers John!

Comment

Lovely area up there.The cutting out straight after starting sounds like it could be your immobiliser is playing up.
                      96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                      96 URS6 plus speck estate
                      94 2.6 80 Avant
                      99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
                        Lovely area up there.The cutting out straight after starting sounds like it could be your immobiliser is playing up.
                        Possibly just has to survive for the time being will probably sort end of Feb am spending no money on any car for a little while new car to save for holiday to save for and last but not least getting married! So 2015 is gona be expensive lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
                          Yes kielder famous for its rallies in the past and it's one hell of area I love the drive from Bellingham through the borders to the T junction where you can turn left for Newcastletown or right towards Hawick and Jedburgh direction would be a fantastic place for a gathering thanks for the comments guys. I feel so lucky I live 40 mins away so I manage to go up most weekends
                          Hey Ant,
                          That road isn't so good when the fog drops down!!...when we stopped in Hawick last year, well nearby in Bonchester bridge...its a proper scary with a "the shining" vibe almost to it when your driving across the moors in the fog....

car's looking awesome as per usual

I do agree that in that part of the country the roads are mint.....

Comment

Originally posted by europeanme View Post
                            Hey Ant,
                            That road isn't so good when the fog drops down!! its a proper scary with a "the shining" vibe almost to it when your driving across the moors in the fog....
                            that's what that rarely used fog lamp button is for!!

Comment

Originally posted by geneandbolly View Post
                              that's what that rarely used fog lamp button is for!!

oh thats what those buttons are for....

to be honest it was that thick and what with the road profile they were almost useless as it just reflected more light back at me....anywho...

once I saw the road's in the day I realised that this was a place to bring my "Stu"

Comment

Originally posted by europeanme View Post
                                Hey Ant,
                                That road isn't so good when the fog drops down!!...when we stopped in Hawick last year, well nearby in Bonchester bridge...its a proper scary with a "the shining" vibe almost to it when your driving across the moors in the fog....

car's looking awesome as per usual

I do agree that in that part of the country the roads are mint.....
                                Cheers Mike it's a decent stretch decent scenery weather permitting lol!!! You not fancy a blast up in a few weeks???

Comment

Working...
                                X