Kielder Walk and Drive!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
    Cheers Mike it's a decent stretch decent scenery weather permitting lol!!! You not fancy a blast up in a few weeks???
    its funny you should ask that as I'm picking the avant up from North Yorkshire this saturday, fingers crossed but I suspect the white stuff will still be around up near Kielder

Comment

Originally posted by europeanme View Post
      its funny you should ask that as I'm picking the avant up from North Yorkshire this saturday, fingers crossed but I suspect the white stuff will still be around up near Kielder
      You know you want to Mike!!! Anyways bumping this near the top again to finalise next Sunday lets meet for 10am at the pub at Otterburn as mentioned for the kielder drive stopping at the damn then up through kielder to the Scottish borders

Comment

Been up there today thought I'd check the dodgey roads out lol!! They didn't disappoint pure Quattro weather absolutely fabulous
        Attached Files

Comment

Looking good Tony, nice day out, then get home to wash the S2, how do you find time to wash her when you need to spend time with the Le-Mans?

1998 A6 Q (Suzie)
          2 x B4 80's both 1993 (Heather & Hazel)
          1995 A4 1.6 (Heather II)
          1999 A6 Avant 2.4 (Bollie)
          2001 S6 Avant 4.2 (Rio)
          1995 80 Cabrio 2.6 (Gracie)
          2013 Q7 Flooded & gone
          1995 RS2 2.2 Flooded & gone

Comment

I always find time am the only idiot that washes the cars in the dark lol!! S2 normally gets washed before it goes back in the garage The le Mans you just cant keep clean in this weather and the A4 is just filthy despite being washed regular also!! The trouble are having 3 black cars is keeping them bloody clean!

Comment

[QUOTE=anthonys2;836434]I always find time am the only idiot that washes the cars in the dark lol!!

No I think you'll find that we're the only idiots that wash our motors in the dark, and I'd hedge a wager that you'd wash them in the rain too, os when it's snowing a little. I've done this in the past and don't regret it, why have nice motors if you aren't prepared to clean them when you get home....mind you, I was told off by the neighbours last time I got the power washer out at 3am.....it's mainly more mature people that live near us anyway, thought the'd be sleeping, but a guy walking his dog looked at me like I was mental....then asked if I could do his too....cheeky barsteward, he was the local Police dog handler coming to see what was going on....

1998 A6 Q (Suzie)
              1995 A4 1.6 (Heather II)
              2001 S6 Avant 4.2 (Rio)
              2013 Q7 Flooded & gone

Comment

[QUOTE=fourwh33ldriv3;836571]
                I was told off by the neighbours last time I got the power washer out at 3am.....

Comment

[QUOTE=fourwh33ldriv3;836571]
                  I always find time am the only idiot that washes the cars in the dark lol!!

No I think you'll find that we're the only idiots that wash our motors in the dark, and I'd hedge a wager that you'd wash them in the rain too, os when it's snowing a little. I've done this in the past and don't regret it, why have nice motors if you aren't prepared to clean them when you get home....mind you, I was told off by the neighbours last time I got the power washer out at 3am.....it's mainly more mature people that live near us anyway, thought the'd be sleeping, but a guy walking his dog looked at me like I was mental....then asked if I could do his too....cheeky barsteward, he was the local Police dog handler coming to see what was going on....

Now am not even that bad lol!!! 3am am tucked up in my pit if am walking Bonni round the village people will always say your the guy that washes his Audis in the dark lol!!! (I do have my house outside light on and the street light so I can see lol) I don't do it on purpose but it's the only time of day around 5ish I have the time to wash mine like to make the most of the daylight

Comment

I DO it on purpose to wash mine in the dark, but not too many times the sparrow's fart time! When I walk around the village the neighbours cross the road....

I am the most pernikety person when it comes to cleaning the motors, hoping for some nice days to get the buffing machine onto the new beastie, gently of course, slow and steady. Gonna be in tip top condish for the next meet hopefully, well for leaving the hoose anyway...I'm hoping to get to Creiff this year with her, but might stick her on a trailer to keep the crap off her if it's a dirty day (ooohhh we all love a "dirty day").

7 sleeps and home (weather dependant)

1998 A6 Q (Suzie)
                    1995 A4 1.6 (Heather II)
                    2001 S6 Avant 4.2 (Rio)
                    2013 Q7 Flooded & gone

Comment

I know people may getting sick of me sticking photos when I go to Kielder all the time but this evening I really couldn't help take these what an absolutely stunning sunset what few cars that were up there were pulling over to admire it
                      Attached Files

Comment

I'm not sick of the photos, you just need to ajust the lighting / contrast setting on your camera.

Comment

Ha Ha yeah I know its not great but the photos were just taken by my mobile just really wanted to try and catch the moment

Comment

Lovely sunset
                            Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

What an absolutely fabulous day its been today up at one of my favourite places today and weather was 20c clear skies and nice and hot and yes am still in the UK lol!! Some photos:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Whilst the weather hasn't been as good as midweek its still been good enough to take my S2 out for a nice little late afternoon blast to one of my favourite areas and the roads were fairly quiet which is always a nice bonus here's a few photos not great as daylight was running out:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X