No announcement yet.

Kielder Walk and Drive!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, when are you getting a new phone ?

Comment

[QUOTE=macspring;875479]Nice, when are you getting a new phone ?

Lol!! It's just my work phone am not the best of photographers but I do like to try and catch the moment!

Comment

Treat yourself to one of those new fangled cheap digital cameras and keep it in the car to capture those moments.

More of us Scottish Tour virgins will then be better able to appreciate what you're seeing.

Comment

Been up to Kielder in the S2 today started off raining and then turned to snow - yeeeeaaaahh!!!! Took a few photos certainly wild up at Kielder just a light covering and then there was a few inches so great fun. I just love driving the S2 no matter the weather these cars thrive in this weather so fire up the Quattro and have some fun!!!! (macspring mobile phone pics so apologies in advance lol!!)
          Attached Files

Comment

I envy you, Bud-
            Not only have you got snow, but also something to go and enjoy it in!!
            We havn't seen snow here for 2 years, so here's hoping

Still makes me laugh that when the snow falls, quattro owners go out to play, whilst everyone else is just trying to nurse their cars home

Comment

Originally posted by Tonybolony View Post
              I envy you, Bud-
              Not only have you got snow, but also something to go and enjoy it in!!
              We havn't seen snow here for 2 years, so here's hoping

Still makes me laugh that when the snow falls, quattro owners go out to play, whilst everyone else is just trying to nurse their cars home
              Exactly I always go out to play otherwise whats the point of owning such fun cars!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post

(macspring mobile phone pics so apologies in advance lol!!)

Comment

Car looks great as always Anthony When's the next Kielder meet then?
                  1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Good question Michael!! Problem I have is I don' have much spare time for the next 4 months as am opening 5 new shops so very busy expansion period and also depends if there would be enough interest without people dropping out at the last minute!!

Comment

Camera shops ?

Comment

Kielder in the A6

Surprised there was still some snow about so I had a little fun in the beast just handles so damn good for a big car and the grip is immense especially with 4 new tyres on
                        Attached Files

Comment

Surprised there was still some snow about so I had a little fun in the beast just handles so damn good for a big car and the grip is immense especially with 4 new tyres on
                          I've had my A6 for some 2 years now, and hardly a single snowdrop here, so I'm glad to hear how well she's coped with the white stuff. Without the difflocks that my last 2 quattro's had- I was wondering how it would compare; but it sounds like you've answered the question!
                          Cheers Anthony

Comment

Its very good Tony just grips so well. Had some fun in the carpark showing some knackers how to do proper doughnuts!!! lol had to turn off the ESP

Comment

Loving the photos Anthony your so lucky.

96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                              96 URS6 plus speck estate
                              94 2.6 80 Avant
                              99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Its very good Tony just grips so well. Had some fun in the carpark showing some knackers how to do proper doughnuts!!! lol had to turn off the ESP
                                Cheers Anthony

So if it Ever decides to snow here.....

Comment

Working...
                                X