Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altercation with a wall!

Morning chaps,

Had an altercation with a wall last night in my 1.8T converted FWD coupe Im absolutely gutted as the car is definitely a write off!

Some of you will know the car from my thread - OEM+ Coupe 16v (1.8 20vT on the way) And will know the work i have put into this car. The car went much further than the end of that thread though, with a lovely Recaro leather interior and a remap by Automark etc etc. I was just starting to really enjoy driving the car too.

I have no one to blame for the accident other than myself, I just dont know what im gona end up doing with the car! Gutted

Sorry to hear that mate. How bad is it?

Comment

Gutted for you, buddy

Comment

Bas luck chap. As long as you're ok, the rest can be sorted one way or another.
        Cheers'en, AndyC
        1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Sorry to hear that Jim

Finding another copue to swap it all into shouldn't be too hard though

Comment

Sorry to hear that - I only know too well that sickening feeling when you crash a car and you've only got yourself to blame.

Haven't you got a 90s Polo too? Put the 1.8T into that!

Comment

oh man!! build an s2 saloon replica

Comment

Cheers for the support chaps. I'm pretty devastated. Like rusty says tho least I'm ok. The chassis leg is completely squashed! Think the engine has survived unscathed.

One things for sure this one ain't going back on the road
                Attached Files

Comment

Good effort there! What happened to have this car+ wall meeting?

I think a saloon should be next with this engine put in....

Comment

remove the wing and cut the bent metal off, see what it looks like then. seen worse than that repaired

Comment

what was the power after mapped matey?

Comment

Man! thats a major bummer! I feel for you mate, after all your efforts... but like andy sais, at least your ok....
                        Considering you were enjoying the car so much, i would definately try and source another B4 car and transfer all your hard work over, most of the parts seem to have survived!
                        Black B3 1990 CQ 2.3E converted to ABY & 6spd. (301bhp) - Now Sold
                        03 Dolphin B6 S4 Avant LPG - New Daily Wagon
                        01 Silver D2 A8 3.7 quattro sport - SOLD

"Difficult is worth doing"

Comment

That is a shame. At least you are ok, cars can always be replaced.

On the plus side, time for a quattro with all your goodies
                          Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                          Sold ABY-stock

Comment

As above really sorry to see this after all the hard work you've put in. At least you are OK.
                            I am sure that you can transplant all the bits into a tidy new shell
                            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                            Indigo ABY coupé
                            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

looks worse maybe than it is. however getting the parts may be a pain to put it right.

least the structure seems good as the front windows not smashed.

testment to audi strength again.

Comment

Working...
                              X