Sean Emmett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Emmett

I was shocked to read about this on another forum, I've watched Sean race in WSB and followed him in Superbike mag for years.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...h-8837398.html

Petition here http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/55031

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

what a tragic story....I remember him back in the day....

Comment

That is really awful. I remember Sean was popular with PB back in the day.
      I hope his confinement ends soon somehow. But nothing surprises me with Dubai and the UAE. I have had many nervous moments there myself, and have heard too many horror stories.
      SS

Comment

Signed this the other day and he was on 5 Live this morning, poor bloke couldn't even go to the funeral, tragic.....

And our Prime Minister wont get involved.......

Comment

Enough reasons for me to never visit Dubai.
          Chris
          "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Comment

Dubai can be a great place for a short visit. But you have to bare in mind that if you are a non-Arab, then you are at best a second class citizen. You have to respect their rules and customs, as you would anywhere really. Alcohol consumption is never going to do you any favours there.
            SS

Comment

Originally posted by 4WheelDrifter View Post
              Dubai can be a great place for a short visit. But you have to bare in mind that if you are a non-Arab, then you are at best a second class citizen. You have to respect their rules and customs, as you would anywhere really. Alcohol consumption is never going to do you any favours there.
              Just like they do when they come to London racing super cars down the streets

The hypocrisy of these people is galling

Comment

Quite a mental story... signed the petition, but i for one would be rather nervous about heading to that area on holiday.
                S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                  Just like they do when they come to London racing super cars down the streets

The hypocrisy of these people is galling
                  Could not agree more. I am a firm believer of when in Rome...... but generally they have no concept of fairness. Half the trouble is due to the fact they are so rich from the oil. They dont need or want tourists per se or they sure as hell dont need the money tourism creates. To treat visitors to your country with such appalling behaviour is a joke.

Or maybe we are too weak here?

Comment

Working...
                  X