• Audi RS6 Vs Kawasaki ZX10

Move over sonny, coming through

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKPVBmIPFW8
    sigpic
    1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
    1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
    1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

That is a good one,

Not to mention the Audi driver is sitting in comfort and probably has his Bose/B&O stereo turned up!
    Audi S6

Comment

1995 1PissedOff90sigpic1991 USDM CQ 7aT

Comment

Great fun really poor down changing from the biker though

Comment

Based on that video I don't need to buy a Kawasaki ZX10. I can just buy a high speed blender and throw a few cashews in there and turn it to "High". Exactly the same pleasant sound.

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
          94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Very true

Comment

Ha ha, that is hilarious.

Comment

kawa

impressive riding /concentration

Comment

not a pro bike rider or anything but of all the bikes i have driven i thought there wasnt a need for the clutch going up the gears and just simply back off and kick it up?? either way thats some impressive speed and even more impressive audi

Comment

Yeah normally you change up clutchless, especially at high revs.

It takes some bottle to hold a 180hp bike flat out at 185MPH on the rev limiter in top Only in Germany is right, anywhere else and one of those cars or trucks in the slow lane would just pull out to overtake without looking and you'd be brown bread..

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
                      Yeah normally you change up clutchless, especially at high revs.

It takes some bottle to hold a 180hp bike flat out at 185MPH on the rev limiter in top Only in Germany is right, anywhere else and one of those cars or trucks in the slow lane would just pull out to overtake without looking and you'd be brown bread..
                      His downshifts were worse very lucky he didn't lock the back wheel when he dropped the revs off like that..

They are better in Germany than here but they still pull out without looking, I have a had a few brown trouser moments on the Autobahns even at normal speeds.

Comment

Working...
                      X