Just stuffed the RS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just stuffed the RS4

It's not been a good time for cars in my family, first the lad's S2 Avant and now my RS4

Just going at normal speed round a corner I know, must have been some diesel or coolant, front went first then the back, corrected and thought I got away with it then it went round again up the bank and unfortunately there was a big stone gatepost, bounced off it with the passenger front wheel and across the lane onto the verge, tried to reverse off but no drive, probably broken drive shaft or CV. Passenger door is out at the top, I think she's a gonner.. Anyway, nobody hurt and no other vehicle involved, just off to get it recovered.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Bugga
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Good to hear nobody hurt and your pride & wallet will always bounce back.
      Its easy to write you own car off in you mind just after accident because you will be in shock, best you can do right now is get you car home/safe, check you are physically ok, try and get some sleep and take a fresh veiw at it in the day light.
      Hope its not as bad as it seems.
      Dez

Never did overtime until i purchased........s2

Comment

Ah cr*p !

Comment

Crap mate I'm sorry about that..like the others said, have a good rest and hope for the best in the morning, I'm sure you can get this sorted if it's not damaged too much
          1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

Oh dear. More importantly you are ok. Hope you get it sorted.

Comment

Very sorry to hear this John, but glad to hear you are ok. If you need any help in anyway
              Just let me know. It would be a pleasure to help you for a change.

Comment

Ahh dude. I hope it's not a gonna with all the time you have put into it. Fingers crossed it's all ok in the end

Comment

That really sucks, At least your OK.
                  1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                  1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                  1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                  1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

sorry to read that John - hope its possible to sort out!
                    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Bummer! Glad your OK though.
                      There is a lot of diesel on the roads around here at the moment so always worth looking for darker patches on roundabouts and bends where ever you are.

Comment

Gutted for you pal never nice to hear the most important thing is your not hurt and like others have said you can always replace cars. Hope you can get it fixed though good luck

Comment

Sorry to hear that John but sounds like it was unavoidable. I know you can peddle a car just fine, so nothing more you could have done. Cars can be replaced, so having your health is all that matters at times like these.
                          Cheers'en, AndyC
                          1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Hi John

Gutted for you, BTDT on a cold and slippery November night. It does sound like something on the road if you lost it front then back. I've noticed when it's down near freezing on a mostly dry road I'm losing traction in 2nd, which I can't usually do even in the wet, particularly around town where there seems to be lots of crap on the roads.

Glad you're alright and look forward to the winter rebuild/replacement thread

Cheers
                            Ross
                            AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

Bad news like everyone says at least your ok..

Comment

Working...
                              X