A Little help Required please!!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little help Required please!!??

Guys am off to Germany in a months time and I usually stay at a nice hotel just outside of Trier its a little town called Schweich and stay in a hotel called Land Gut Hotel Zur Moselbruck. Now this is a stupid question but I need help in finding their number or email as its been taken over by new people since last year any help is VERY much appreciated Ive been on all bloooody day trying to find via google and ask.com with no s0den joy!!lol

maybe this helps
    http://volksfreund.finerio.de/restau...rucke/Schweich

or this maybe?
    http://www.lookingforbooking.co.uk/h...e/reviews.aspx
    audi coupe quattro b2 2.2 20vt project (573hp-626nm)
    TWINCHARGED power,zero lag
    AEM W/M injection

Comment

Great thanks for your help mate spent bloody ages yesterday getting no where!! Hopefully I can get in there and anyone around Trier Mosel Nurburgring and Koblenz first week in July look out for a black S2 Coupe!! Cant wait for a my first pint of Bitburger in a year!!

Comment

Ahh, the fresh crisp head on a Bitburger is difficult to beat. Tesco sell it in the bottle but not quite the same.

Comment

You cant beat a draught Bitburger!! lol When I was staying at the Ring 2 years ago I was in the village on the evening just finished dinner suppin on plenty of Bitburgers with the sound of fast cars on the track kept saying to the missus am sure am in heaven!! so relaxing sun shining 30c what more can you ask for!??

Comment

Mmm, could fancy the Ring and some bit burgers myself, been a year since I was last there...enjoy!
            sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
              You cant beat a draught Bitburger!! lol When I was staying at the Ring 2 years ago I was in the village on the evening just finished dinner suppin on plenty of Bitburgers with the sound of fast cars on the track kept saying to the missus am sure am in heaven!! so relaxing sun shining 30c what more can you ask for!??
              I Love Germany/Austria it's a great part of the world. Enjoy . Would love to do the ring one day.Never tried the Bitburger but will now courtesy of the Tesco kind
              96 URS6 plus speck saloon
              96 URS6 plus speck estate
              94 2.6 80 Avant
              99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Quattro-nick when I ring that number on the link it doesn't work its just a dead tone this so damn annoying everything else sorted just this one thing!! Any more suggestions anyone and before anyone says so for sounding so useless!!!

Comment

Basic petrol head accommodation here

http://www.slidersguesthouse.com ask for Brendan

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                  sigpic

Comment

Stayed at the Bergstube a couple of times, great location and Martin and Heidi are good hosts. Www.bergstube.com
                    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Thanks for the help chaps but I really wanted to stay at the hotel I first mentioned as we love to have a look around Trier and around Bernkastel etc then after treating and bribing the missus its off to the Ring!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X