No announcement yet.

Mrc Dyno Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOW volt from generator gives similar problems....!! 14,4-14,7 volt att the battey... with 2000 rpm.. Im not kidden!!

Comment

we have used literally thousands of genuine bosch f5dpor plugs in most turbo vag cars - and yes we have had some fail - maybe 10 (out of thousands) - but the cars that have failed have usually had **** rubber boots with carbon track lines up them or weak/ old coilpacks, too high egts , damaged dropping into hole, etc, etc
      S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Originally posted by rynaqui View Post
        I think you're referring to the MFTS, I got a genuine behr one from quattro corner recently

Amongst a number of other sensors, you might find this post useful:

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=147
        Ryan how much was the mfts from pete , also did you have to change the plug as well Iv been told that they get brittle and break when you try and unplug it from the sensor.

Comment

Stock car plus homefries should be yielding nearly 280bhp, so you're not far off. Usually a small leak, especially if it's stuttering randomly.

3" Prospeed system will transform the car. Let me know when you're heading down, I need to discuss some changes on my system with him.
          Cheers'en, AndyC
          1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Originally posted by Doug_RS2 View Post
            we have used literally thousands of genuine bosch f5dpor plugs in most turbo vag cars - and yes we have had some fail - maybe 10 (out of thousands) - but the cars that have failed have usually had **** rubber boots with carbon track lines up them or weak/ old coilpacks, too high egts , damaged dropping into hole, etc, etc
            Good to know - thanks Doug. I have been sticking with OEM on mine as it has been a reliable plug for 20 years now.
            The Perfectionist
            sigpic
            Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Working...
            X