Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• martinws
    replied
    Mine had a greased up slit for sure. Didn't have to whack it though, just spread the slit wide n rammed it home.

Leave a comment:

• irishs2
    replied
    I thought that for the coupe, but wasnt sure, and when my "new" ones (bought 4 years ago) didnt have the split I had doubts.

Even though the ends of the arb are flat, they ends are not wider than the arb itself.

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    They definitely used to have a split in them.
    did you get the right size Chris?

Leave a comment:

• irishs2
    replied
    I just had a look at my set for the avant, and they dont have the split. So I think I am wrong.
    You just slide them over the ends over the arb., I just did it just now. Mine were 26mm.

Leave a comment:

• Christophski
    replied
    Not that ive noticed Eric but if there isnt one I will make one... They are Powerflex ones, the same as the one in your picture. Im sure a stanley knife will sort the issue out for me.

Leave a comment:

• irishs2
    replied
    Dont the bushes have a split on them and you just open them up over the arb.

Leave a comment:

• Christophski
    started a topic Poly ARB bushes

Poly ARB bushes

... Ok guys... how the hell do you fit the poly anti roll bar bushes? The hole in the bush is round and the ends of the arb's are not.... Is it a case of grease it up and give it a good whack??? (Wow, the amount of times I have greased it up and given it a good whack... but im getting side tracked now)

Thanks....
Working...
X