No announcement yet.

Lovely weather were having!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This morning -30C, starts to be a little bit too cold...

Des, we had rainy and dark weather here untill the end of December. If I have to choose I would take the rain. This temp is just not good for anything, very hard for the car, when you start it, it just sound that something will just break.

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
    Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
    BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
    BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

Originally posted by Thuppu View Post

Des, we had rainy and dark weather here untill the end of December. If I have to choose I would take the rain. This temp is just not good for anything, very hard for the car, when you start it, it just sound that something will just break.
      -30 is proper cold! You burning petrol or e85 mix?

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Comment

UrS is in the garage, driving my petrol Scenic. Wife drives petrol 740iA. I couple of work mates didn't get their diesels to start today. The battery also has hard times in this weather, not much charge goes in it when so cold, so even a good condition battery can easily fail.

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
        Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
        BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
        BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

Originally posted by Thuppu View Post

-30C is too cold -15C to -20C is perfect winter for me, everything is dry, clean and you get that snow which is good of course.
          '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
          '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
          '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Well, after two solid weeks of constant rain, with umpteen rivers bursting their banks today and numerous roads being blocked its finally stopped...its farkin snowing instead! Somebody up there is having a right giraffe with us

Comment

We must have had a huge downpour last night,it was still raining on my way to work as water was everywhere this morning still running of the green spaces like mini rivers and flooding roads but still just passable. Then by a miracle this afternoon the sun came out for the first time in quite a while.
              96 URS6 plus speck saloon
              96 URS6 plus speck estate
              94 2.6 80 Avant
              99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Working...
              X