Damn Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Weather

How much more of this shity weather can this country take?? Its rained for 4 days bloody solid and now there's so much water on the roads and rivers bursting their banks that the Army is now in the Village. I have never seen the water so high My A6 is in the garage for repairs due to water damage to the engine fan and the undertrays. Wife was out in the A4 and the undertray has come off on that car and I took the S2 today and its done me proud but the journey home in half an hour could be interesting. Hope everyone is ok out there and drive safe as there's plenty of idiots out there without the benefit of Quattro thinking they have super grip.

I an in one of the most dry places in the country and it is still sodden around here. Serious sympathy for those badly affected by all this rain and water. I can only imagine what it must be like to deal with flooding and the damage to wallet and soul that it does.

I will perform a sun dance (in private though)

Comment

I hear you pain and fully sympathise with you and all who are suffering.
      I started this thread up 3 days ago on this subject Anthony.

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79857
      96 URS6 plus speck saloon
      96 URS6 plus speck estate
      94 2.6 80 Avant
      99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Sorry matey heads done in!! Got home ok! I am down to 1 car and its the legendary S2!! The water is at its highest level since I have lived here and I've been here 21 years bloody crazy and its fore casted to finish around midnight

Comment

Glad I live on a hill and glad it's stopped raining now for the first time in about 4 days. Unfortunately I somehow managed to leave the drivers window open all night Saturday and didnt find out till Sunday lunchtime! And the open windo was facing into the wind, there's been some mopping and drying and driving around with the heater full on and dry bags from Halfords (which are on offer at the mo.. Thinking of buying a dehumidifier..

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
          sigpic

Comment

I think we've escaped the flooding in Swindon - seems to be a good place to let all the rain drain away quickly.

But it's doing my head in - quite ready for the 'real' winter to set in.

I've had, for the first time in ages, some time, motivation and help to get the RS2 suspension on so the car car be transported and fixed... and every bloody day it pissed it down and blew a gale. That cost me motivation and help so it's not got finished, and won't get chance until Feb now

Still, seeing the flooded RS2 and other plights makes me grateful that at least I can sit it out without worrying about losing anything to the water. Feels like it'll never end...
            AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

Working...
            X