• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of the links work for me.

NCTOR

Just helpin………..

Comment

Found the parts on a website called Bestpartsupplier a few options on their are these guys reliable please? Again thanks for everyones help so far

Comment

Do you have a link?

A lot of the car parts websites that have everything listed actually have nothing, they just source it. I would check the delivery time and pay with paypal, I have had success on some, and waited ages on others.
        Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
        Sold ABY-stock

Comment

Can't even find it with google, doesn't feel so reliable I can recommend Spareto.co.uk great prices and good customer support, also great amount of parts in stock.

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
          Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
          BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
          BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

Mister-auto.co.uk looks like they have the rear link rods. Don't see the rear ball joints only fronts.

Have used them before and service/price was good. Just ordered new tie tod ends and front ball joint for mine a few days ago.
            1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Be wary of them. Like a lot of drop-shipping companies they advertise a lot of stuff they can't get, then they are VERY slow refunding your money.
              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

You had me worrying there Alex. Just checked ordered on 20/8 and dispatched today so a few days delay but sounds like the parts are on the way. Coming from Lyon France apparently according to tracking info.
                1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Hopefully all sorted parts have been ordered through TPS with my garage Autobahn appreciate everyones help and Dave for getting me the part numbers

Thank you! I will let you know how I get on

Comment

Carondo.de also has Lots of parts and different manufacturers
                    Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Working...
                    X