Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cracking idea mate, if anyone has any ideas of designs do a jpeg/gif & post it and I will pass them onto adam who is making the shirts and see if we can sell a few from the stand.
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

What about this:

Attached Files
      The Perfectionist
      sigpic
      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Anymore ideas for this one guys? ive been a bit tied up with uni exams and work but hoping to give a bit more time to this soon.
        Greg

Comment

I have emailed adam about these t shirts and he will be supplying some samples for GTI so members can see them in the flesh so to speak and order designs if they would like.

They will be priced at £14 each with £1.80 P&P per order. if there are more ideas for designs on the day we can put them to adam who will see about producing them.

Any volunteers to model the t shirts and help get feedback & orders on the day?
          Attached Files
          Greg

Comment

I'd buy a t-shirt with something not too tasteless on it, something related to the S2 Logo. Pref black. Would happily pay the full price if a few quid went to the forum.

I saw with huge amusement that a highstreet store has just withdrawn from sale a t-shirt saying "Drive it like you stole it baby" on it as people thought it was inducing children to drive recklessly
            Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

Lol, thats a new one on me. Would you like something with the forum logo used on the forum across the back & small logo on front?
              Greg

Comment

ive had a quick go at making a mock up. what do you think.

This first one is the back of the t shirt.
                Attached Files
                Greg

Comment

and the front.

Not the best but you get the idea.
                  Attached Files
                  Greg

Comment

how about the same front logo as you have Greg with our forum username on the rear on the original 'quattro' font so we have a clue who the hell we all are when we actually meet up

Could even replace Doug's S2 (monster that it is) with an image of our own car.....
                    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

yeah thats not a bad idea. Will need to check with Adam how easy it is to do individual t shirts. Would be good if we can get a few designs to see what people think since we arent limited to one single design.

Im sure Chris 5044 could come up with something good especially with his animation uni work.
                      Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S
                        I have emailed adam about these t shirts and he will be supplying some samples for GTI so members can see them in the flesh so to speak and order designs if they would like.

They will be priced at £14 each with £1.80 P&P per order. if there are more ideas for designs on the day we can put them to adam who will see about producing them.

Any volunteers to model the t shirts and help get feedback & orders on the day?
                        Myself and the good woman will be happy to model them.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_b
                          I'd buy a t-shirt with something not too tasteless on it, something related to the S2 Logo. Pref black. Would happily pay the full price if a few quid went to the forum.

I saw with huge amusement that a highstreet store has just withdrawn from sale a t-shirt saying "Drive it like you stole it baby" on it as people thought it was inducing children to drive recklessly
                          I have a t-shirt that says drive it like you stole it already :mischeif:

Comment

gonna give us a proper catalogue shot Jamo? you'll need to be looking into the distance and pointing whilst leaning on another blokes shoulder
                            sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

I like the base G design but i'd like the main colour dark grey or black the same as the forum default skin.

Comment

Actually BaseG and BaseN are both nice too, would be happy with any of those.
                                I can see Jamo in the next edition of the NEXT catalogue
                                Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

Working...
                                X