Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news chaps. Ive got the cheque ready to send off to adam. ive just got back from holiday. I was trying to get it sent prior to my hols. however the logistics of cheques slowed things a little so the cheque will be in the post this week and t shirts will take a couple of weeks to come out to people

we are able to sell the t shirts to outside the uk, It may be worth waiting until adam has his website setup where they can be ordered straight from there.
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

any one got theres!!
      well ive got mine and im pleased with the quality cheers greg spot on mate
      94 s2 avant
      aoc member 1116

Comment

Claire got her's yesterday too. If there are any errors with the designs please let me know. if people fancy taking a couple of pics showing them off im sure it will help interest.
        Greg

Comment

The forum T Shirts are now available to buy online through Uber9

More designs will follow and be added to the site. Skinny t shirts are also now available for the girls too
          Greg

Comment

Got my 2 shirts this morning...only ordered them on Monday !

Great quality.

The S2 shirt with the coloured shoulders is a thinner cotton than the other. The "1980 Rule book one" is a much thicker more Autumn friendly cotton....just thought I'd say. You'll see these shirt options on Uber9.

Carl

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/000_0992.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/000_0993.jpg
            RS2
            80 Sport
            S4
            Ariel Atom

sigpic

Comment

It may be worth me asking Adam if he can do the forum t shirts in the same thickness cotton
              Greg

Comment

Ive had an email back from Adam at Uber9.

The difference in thickness is down to the shirt option. All the single colour shirts are Hanes Beefy Ts ( 220 gsm weight...very thick ). All the 2 colour shirts ( Baseball and Ring styles ) are Hanes again but are 165 gsm weight ( standard Premium weight ). The Baseball and Ring stlyes are infact more expensive to buy in ( I assume because they take more effort by Hanes to make? ). They are the thickest available from any manufacturer in those styles ( we have tried to find heavier weights but they are just not made ). Really don't know why they only make them in the lighetr weight; I would guess it is cost related?

All the shirt colours are available for the club shirts; depends on what members want. If they want the thicker shirts, they need to choose the single colour beefy Ts.
                I have asked adam to put a design up in the blue thicker material and also a variation on this design with the forum logo on the front and bits on the sleeves.

Greg

Comment

Some more designs have been added now. They are available in other colours than those shown on the thumbs. the AA ones come in red also.

The S2forum designs will soon be in blue or red too.

http://www.uber9.co.uk/cgi-bin/t_sto...56928391.28007
                  Greg

Comment

Greg

Would it be worth putting a link to this on the homepage at the top with the other site navigation links? Under 'Merchandise' or something?

Just ordered myself an audiholics annoymous number...nice

j
                    All the Gear... No Idea

Comment

Anymore takers for Forum T Shirts. On the new site build I will ad some links into adams Uber9's site
                      Greg

Comment

Just to confirm, I have now received my S2Forum T-shirt, the quality is excellent and the service from Adam at Uber 9 is first class...

Cheers,

Steve.
                        The Perfectionist
                        sigpic
                        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

We have now sold 8 forum design T shirts through www.Uber9.co.uk which has helped to raise £24 towards forum funds. On every forum T Shirt sold S2forum gets a commission back on it which helps to pay for the running of the forum, please check the site out and see if there are any forum designs you like/any designs you would like given the forum touch, i.e. logo on sleeve, forum name, quattro fonts etc on.
                          Greg

Comment

Cool!
                            The Perfectionist
                            sigpic
                            Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Just a reminder forum T shirts are available from Uber9
                              Greg

Comment

I have to say this is my fave
                                Attached Files
                                Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
                                S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

Working...