nothell n300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nothell n300

Wonder where this is now..http://www.s2-audi.co.uk/articles/vag_jan95/page4.jpg
    sigpic

Is there a record of how many cars actually had the Nothelle conversion carried out?

I can probably think of around 6 or 7.......

Comment

Nothelle N300

I've got the silver S2 avant Nothelle that was in the Audi driver mag And I bloody love it!
      It would be good to know how many more are out there.
      Don't let the *astards get you down!!

S2 Avant ( Silver )
      Nothelle N300

Comment

Eric from Ayr has a pristine Coupe. I believe its on an N reg.
        ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

Originally posted by jases2
          I've got the silver S2 avant Nothelle that was in the Audi driver mag And I bloody love it!
          Was that the one that was for sale in Auto Trader about May last year??

Comment

Could well be the same one. L reg with RS2 front and RS2 copy wheels.

S2 Avant ( Silver )
            Nothelle N300

Comment

Sounds like the same one.
              Came across it when RS2 hunting last year and was very tempted as the search for a good low mileage RS2 was doing my head in!

Found one eventually though!

Comment

"and no audi coupe is going to be faster, handle better or stop more effectively than this one"

sounds like a wager to me.
                ABY Coupe
                sigpic

Comment

Erics Nothelle coupe has a standard front bumper and some delicious split rims IIRC.

My mistake, he changed to OZ super legerras.

Comment

Audi mag

I have just found the mag with my car in it (The editor of Volkswagen Audi Car magazine buys an
                    Audi S2 estate)
                    on that link cheers guys

S2 Avant ( Silver )
                    Nothelle N300

Comment

Originally posted by jases2

My brother bought that very car about 2 years ago. Did not have it for long due to buying a new house. It was absolutely spot on when he sold it though.

I would like to know what happenend to the brakes on it IIRC in the Audi Driver article it had the Alcon brakes on it, but they seem to have dissapeared somewhere along the line

Dean on here also has a Nothelle coupe. I am sure there was another silver one on the Forum as well. There was also a green Avant on Ebay/Autotrader a couple of years ago. Someone in a band had it and was consequently used for dragging the drumkit about

Comment

Dean,

I bought the car off Paul Harris years ago, I think the mileage was about 50k when I bought it. The Alcon brakes were shiiiiite but the performance (369 lb/ft torque) was amazing!

Roy.

Comment

S2 avant n300

This is great news to me as I don't know very much about this history of my car. Anything you guys know about it would be good

P.S it still pulls like a train, my mate has a standard RS2 and mine will stay with him no problem.

S2 Avant ( Silver )
                          Nothelle N300

Comment

Originally posted by rtg0616
                            Dean,

I bought the car off Paul Harris years ago, I think the mileage was about 50k when I bought it. The Alcon brakes were shiiiiite but the performance (369 lb/ft torque) was amazing!

Roy.
                            I find that surprising with the brakes. I thought Alcons were pretty good, but just a pain to get parts for.

@Jase. I agree, it is interesting to find out the history of a car

Comment

Originally posted by jubjub
                              I find that surprising with the brakes. I thought Alcons were pretty good, but just a pain to get parts for.
                              it's very hard to get info out of Alcon when you try to source parts, £500+ for a set of the original pads with a 3 week lead time, you can get the Alcon stuff from Prodrive (Subaru) as they were/are fitted to some of their rally cars, though now I can get pads for less than £100/pair....

Comment

Working...
                              X