No announcement yet.

URS6 Advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one waiting for pictures.........

Comment

I'm trying to post!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Varsity; 15 January 2013, 15:16.
      Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Comment

Can anyone tell me what the part number is, Audi or manufacturer for the A/C Compressor please? For a 96 S6 Plus.

I am told its C4/C5/B5 as they are the same, but want to get the right one first time.

4B0 260 805B Is what I think it is.

Cheers
        Last edited by Varsity; 16 February 2013, 18:35.
        Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Comment

Originally posted by Varsity View Post
          Can anyone tell me what the part number is, Audi or manufacturer for the A/C Compressor please? I am told its C4/C5/B5 as they are the same, but want to get the right one first time. Cheers
          The UrS6 air conditioning system is based on R134a refridgerant. The PN for the R134a compressor for an AAN-equipped UrS is 4A0260805AH and it is made by Zexel. 4A0260805AH was also on some cabriolets and the early A8s but only until VIN T 003000. In the C4, the 4A0260805AH was there up to and including 1997.

The UrS4 R12 compressor was 4A0260805C.
          RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
          94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Being a Plus V8, would it be different?

VIN ..........134

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Varsity View Post
              Being a Plus V8, would it be different? VIN ..........134 Cheers
              You need to edit the title of your thread to UrS6PLUS so we don't forget which engine you have.

The S6plus air conditioner is 4B0260805B and it is made by Denso. Shows up as B5 V6 and C5 V6 and V8 compressors, 1999 A8Q, etc.
              RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
              94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
                You need to edit the title of your thread to UrS6PLUS so we don't forget which engine you have.

The S6plus air conditioner is 4B0260805B and it is made by Denso. Shows up as B5 V6 and C5 V6 and V8 compressors, 1999 A8Q, etc.
                Sorry, and thank you!

You just saved me a small fortune!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X