Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any experience with JHM RS6-R turbo kit

Considering an upgrade on my 2.7T.

Looking at the JHM RS6-R turbo kit does seem to be good value for money.

It needs to be bolt on and looks as OEM as possible.

Also looked at LOBA 530 ps kit but seems to cost a lot more compared to JHM's kit.

Any other suggestions?
    Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Youll be getting import duties on that turbo kit so it would be quite expensive anyway.
    If I would be changing turbos on my S4 I'd go with Loba as they only use Borgwarner turbos and parts, most projects over there building with cheap copies tend to fade out.

And the LO530 turbos isn't using a RS6 K04 base, it's using the smaller RS4 K04 with upgraded compressor wheel.

Comment

Import duties wont that bad if you know what you are doing.

Cant see why it would be better using RS4 K04 as base compared to RS6 k04?

Also where does the china parts come into the jhm set? Is that something you know or?
      Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

It depends on what power you are aiming at. If around 500 hp I'd go with RS4 ones due to less lag. But they wont support anymore then 530ish hp.
        I never said nothing about chinese parts. But it's been atleast 2 tries with copies made in North America with no major succuess.

Comment

Originally posted by Laaf View Post
          It depends on what power you are aiming at. If around 500 hp I'd go with RS4 ones due to less lag. But they wont support anymore then 530ish hp.
          I never said nothing about chinese parts. But it's been atleast 2 tries with copies made in North America with no major succuess.
          I got K04's right know so I can see they do and overhaul and upgrade for 1750 euro.

You right about china, I misread what you wrote. I read it as china copies and not cheap copies.
          Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Working...
          X