URS4.. Non starter - help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URS4.. Non starter - help

Hello, Im hoping someone may be able to help me with a non starting issue I am having with my 93 100 S4 (AAN)

I got a little bored with its performance, purchased aftermarket chips, Ecu was socketed chips installed. Since then i cannot get it to go.

The ecu has power, light comes up on the dash and the car will run though the sensor check. ie iscv, pcv, injectors, etc

checked camshaft sensor with 5v led and flashes while the car is cranking.

Flywheel sensor block is still on the flywheel, with the fuel system pumping petrol while the car is cranking i believe that means the two speed sensors on the flywheel are giving the appropriate signal.

The two white coil plugs on the firewall connectors do no show 12v when cranking.

The pos input plugs show readings of about 2.5v when cranking.

The power at the ecu fuse shows about 10.5v at all times and went down to approx 8.5v while cranking. (could this be a faulty ign switch?)

After reading the internets why doesn't my urs4 start threads i have seen that the coil drivers in the ecu's can go bad. And is all i can suggest for my non starting issue.

Please if any of this sounds bad, or if you have any ideas or solutions that i can try/check, let me know.

Thanks Kevin

Where are you?

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Comment

New Zealand..

Comment

Or Wellington NZ, to narrow it down!

Comment