Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi ECU Fun..

Hello all,

I got myself in a situation where my 93 URS4 ECU got damaged. In NZ there are slim pickings for a replacement. My original ecu was part number 4a0 907 551 AA,

I saw a ecu for sale 4a0 907 551 F. MTM has had it in 1997 and chipped it. So i think this is an auto/immo ecu.

Plugged it into my car and after a year it fired into life.. for 4 or 5 seconds.

I got one of those immobiliser emulators off the internet (on advice of the ecu seller) gave it the ground, 12v and connected it to the K line under the bonnet (fuse box/fault code plug location). I get the same response from the car. Runs for 5 seconds then shuts down.

Just for fun, because im having so much of it, i thought id see if there are any codes stored i got one 1421. I can't even find a reference to this code!

Im fairly certain i connected the emulator correctly, and can try again when its light. But has anyone got any idea if the emulator can work in my situation or what the code means?

thanks Kevin

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Comment

Is the ECU socketed? If so I suggest replacing the chips with non-immo ones.

PM me if you need help.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

sigpic

Comment

If everything else fails...I have US ****551 AA ECU which I can sell you for US $500 PLUS postage. US cars did not have Immobilizer. This is stock.

Comment

Thanks Audicted, I may try my luck with a new chip set first. Newsh i have pm'd you.

Comment

Replied

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X