X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 Coupe
    replied
    Originally posted by DEREKCO View Post
    Hello guys reading this post reminds of the time I had a similar problem with my S2 it turned out it was the catalytic converter had collapsed blocking the exhaust ok up to 3500 rpm then checked just a thougjt
    Had the same problem on my 96' S6, cats were completely collapsed, could not build any boost.

Leave a comment:

• Swizz
    replied
    Check the engine timing and also the recirculating blow off valve

Leave a comment:

• Bowie69
    replied
    Could also be knock sensors, pull codes from the ECU and see what's what.

Leave a comment:

• DEREKCO
    replied
    Hello guys reading this post reminds of the time I had a similar problem with my S2 it turned out it was the catalytic converter had collapsed blocking the exhaust ok up to 3500 rpm then checked just a thougjt

Leave a comment:

• newsh
    replied
    Pull codes with Vagcom

Do a proper boost leak test, plug the MAF hose and pressurise to 1 Bar.

Leave a comment:

• Audis6quattro
    replied
    and when its choking up I can small fuel, its like it over fuel or not burning fuel

Leave a comment:

• Audis6quattro
    replied
    I check all pipes no leak. and its boosts until around 3500k rpm and than its like choking up.

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    I had this and it was the fuel pump. As said above, could be boost leak, maf pins etc, etc, etc!

Leave a comment:

• vonbeck
    replied
    Boost leak/ dirty maf?

Leave a comment:

• Audis6quattro
    started a topic Hellp s6 2.2 turbo no power on load

Hellp s6 2.2 turbo no power on load

Hi everyone

I have a problem with my 1995 audi s6 c4 2.2 turbo when I drive in normal mode like city everything is ok when i go on motorway and want to give gas to the floor the engine loses power , judders and can't get more then 4k rpm at all, as well loos speed instead gaining it . Even i trade at home and cannot get 4k rpm Just doesn't go over 3500 RPM I don have any engine upgrades

Maby some one had similar problem

Thanks in advance
Working...
X