S4 B7 rocker cover gasket 079103650c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S4 B7 rocker cover gasket 079103650c

I am replacing the rocker cover gaskets on my S4 B7 but before I do Audi said I need this seal 079103650C.

I have researched the job but I cannot find any reference or picture of this seal. I see it named as a tube seal.

Has anybody any idea what this is and where is it fitted.

Originally posted by orsum
    I am replacing the rocker cover gaskets on my S4 B7 but before I do Audi said I need this seal 079103650C.

I have researched the job but I cannot find any reference or picture of this seal. I see it named as a tube seal.

Has anybody any idea what this is and where is it fitted.
    It’s the inside seal around the plug holes, you’ll need left and right ones for a V8

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...ht/079103650c/

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Comment

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
      sigpic

Comment

I have both I am just not sure of the place where they are fitted.

There are 8 press fit seals one for each spark plug hole, they comes with the cover gasket kits.

Left side kit 077198025Chttps://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/valve-cover-gasket-set-left/077198025c/

I am thinking the 079103650C slides over the spark plug tubes and sit on the head and the seal that are fitted to the rocker cover spark plug hole mates up with it.

While doing this I am going to get all the loose paint of the rocker covers and give the outside a coat of a water based paint.

Also doing the crank front seal and replacing the tensioner, idler pulley and serpentine belt.

Spark plugs, oil, oil filter, air filter and pollen filter.

Next month servicing the front and rear Koni sports shocks, replacing bump stops and front top arms.

Expensive time of the year.

Comment

Working...
        X