Abh V8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

abh

comprehnsive stuff, just wondering if its a good option as opposed to putting in a d2 s8 engine and loom.....

Comment

Good question! I have been wondering what to replace this ABH with in the future.

Can you show us your custom air filter set-up? Been messing about with some tubing and KN filter.
      '10 A5 Coupè 2.0TFSI REVO
      90 quattro

X- 91 S2 Coupè 467hp, 670nm!

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
        comprehnsive stuff, just wondering if its a good option as opposed to putting in a d2 s8 engine and loom.....
        All I will say is Doug W. (Islingtonaudi) went the ABH block with ABZ heads because the factory had already done it, i.e. there were factory mounts for mounting an ABH or AEC V8 in a C4 chassis. Likewise the S6plus engine (block is very close to an ABH)

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
        94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

abh

just a small aside,,,i have just had a new clutch fitted [luk] from germany and with new master and slave and 034 braided hydralic hose ,,it is sooo light to use , it makes me realise i should have changed it 3 years ago [40k] oops , along with its new /old twin stainless exhaust , and a fresh mot , and its plus spec alloys ,happy days ,
          now its to be off to the paint shop for a fresh coat.

Comment

Is the ABZ the only real swap without throwing away the old Motronic?
            90 quattro

Comment

Why ABZ ??!!!! AHC or AKH top one the ABH block is the best solution.

Comment

Originally posted by sailaz View Post
                Why ABZ ??!!!! AHC or AKH top one the ABH block is the best solution.
                That is what this is:

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Open for suggestions! Keep em coming! I dont mind using Maxxecu, vems etc. As long as it fits my 01E
                  90 quattro

Comment

Working...
                  X