Back To Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back To Black

Did a couple of hours on one of the members Avants today machine polish and ZYMOL.[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    sigpic

That looks quality mate. Does using the machine get swirl marks out? Are u going GTI
    3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

Yes this had lots of fine scratches and swirls there is still a couple but they are quite deep it has lost the hologram effect which dark cars\paint suffer from in the sun light.
      Not bad pics for a camera phone.
      Last edited by T2Andy; 16 May 2006, 21:53.
      sigpic

Comment

That looks sweet

Comment

That looks lovely!

Are you going to GTI? I need some advice on my Swirls and cobwebbing.... (I can't get them out by hand...)

Cheers,

Steve.
          The Perfectionist
          sigpic
          Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Looking at the calendar i will be back from spain so GTI is a possability,your paint looks pretty good to me steve on your pic thread.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by T2Andy
              Looking at the calendar i will be back from spain so GTI is a possability,your paint looks pretty good to me steve on your pic thread.
              fancy doing mine at GTI...?
              Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

How much would you charge for a machine polish/symol out of interest ?
                sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

If i go to GTI i would consider it a day off but i may take the machine just incase .
                  As far as pricing goes it depends on the severity ie how long it would take and what
                  mods i needed for the my S2
                  sigpic

Comment

bloody hell, I want mine done!

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by T2Andy
                      Yeah it is good but in direct sunlight you can see the maring and swirls and it now annoys me!

If you come to GTI then perhaps you can take a look and tell me I am being picky and paranoid!

Cheers,

Steve
                      The Perfectionist
                      sigpic
                      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80
                        If you come to GTI then perhaps you can take a look and tell me I am being picky and paranoid!
                        Somehow I doubt that.
                        Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
                        England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Eh?
                          The Perfectionist
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry not clear B4.....
                            He won't disagree with you. He is paranoid about his car paint finish.
                            He painted his RS2 hardlines silver as the copper colour "clashed".
                            You and him are the cleaning borg
                            Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
                            England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

oh! - With you! l

Like minded car cleaning Jedi's you mean...
                              The Perfectionist
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X