No announcement yet.

Audi 100/200 window seals and front moldings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was afraid that it's glued. Good(?) thing is that mine is converted from Audi 100 Quattro so I think that the seal is different from Audi 200 Quattro. At least I hope so! Then, if for some reason, I want to change it, it might be easier to find, but I think I'll stick with that lower part only since it's that easy to change.

Come to think of it. Is that lower part the same in Audi 100 and Audi 200?

Comment

of course it is the same. go and take a look on your car are the sistem is same. it must me because enginires for car will not change something simple and good like this part is.
      here I don't have ETKA. you have it. go and take a look is there the same part number for audi 100 vs 200. and than you will know.

Comment

your rear lights are not the same. left and right don't have horizontal strike between red and orange , and your middle part have it.
        your middle part are from sedan , left and right are from Avant

Comment

Oh, we have a visitor here.

Today I checked the parts and I have good news and bad news. Good news is that on my car the passenger side part is in mint condition. Driver side has bumps. Bad news is that I won't be needing that part (anymore). I remembered that passenger side was as bad as driver side, but I was mistaken.

Here are pics to prove it. Sorry that the car is so dirty in the pictures.

On both side the back corner where the seal curves up is the worst although it doesn't so clearly in pictures.

And I now see the difference in light after staring pictures for 15minutes. Of course Avant middlepart could be nice, but don't know how much that big and fragile piece cost to send here.

You can access Etka-photos through Vagcat partcatalogue - part. I don't either have real Etka so I have to rely on vagcat pictures.

Comment

that is good news.. so you don't need it..
            I can ask how much cost postage to Finland. I will give you that part. because I want that every 200 20v on this earth look persect.
            you will pay postage.
            do you agree?

Comment

Sounds good unless the postage is something like 100euros.

Comment

when I send intake manifold to Finland (Rauma) (7kg) it cost 30 euro.. so you package cant be more than that

Comment

Sounds reasonable.

Comment

I took new pic about those other moldings I was talking about. I was told that they are also 'clip-ons' and should be replaceable without needing to remove the glass itself. I was also told that they usually break when removing so it might be impossible to get them used and I think they don't make new ones anymore. I hope they would!

You can see in this picture that the curve part of the molding is bend too much and not covering the gap between the glass and the body anymore. Same for the other side.

Comment

Any news on the postage?

Comment

omg.. sorry I forgot.. tomorow I will find out.

Comment

No panic. Just checking.

Comment

Working...
                          X