No announcement yet.

S2/RS2 Avant For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonathan has been in touch and coming to see it next Tuesday.
    Rob..
    94 RS2 Noggy,LHD,MTM map,18"cup 1s,245/35/18,Bilsteins,RS2 H&Rs,Cup splitter.
    87 UR 20v ABY
    97 S6 Avant
    96 A6 C4 2.5 TDI quattro avant,Ming,Wietec/eibach,chipped
    1967 Ford Mustang,Eleanor,460ci v8

Comment

Been thinking of changing from my B5 RS4 to a 5cyl so would be interested in this.
      94-S2 Coupe ABY
      00-B5 RS4

Comment

MOT time again soon... So will have another fresh 12 months MOT. Its probably only 100 miles since
        Beginning to get a bit of pressure from SWMBO... it may well be coming to a well known auction site near you...

Comment

Sent you a PM.
          94-S2 Coupe ABY
          00-B5 RS4

Comment

Replied

Comment

Car now sold and awaiting its new owner. New Mot passed 20th Feb with no issues.... Ill miss the old girl....

Comment

I'm sure I saw an ex jubjub rs2 for sale the other day for £50k. Not this one I hope!

Comment

Crazy prices.
                  sigpic_________
                  Rob

Comment

Originally posted by sal_s2 View Post
                    I'm sure I saw an ex jubjub rs2 for sale the other day for £50k. Not this one I hope!
                    Sal, you got a link? Might be my Noggy RS I had. I was offered it back as first refusal couple of years ago for £36k... Pretty sure within 6 months it was back again for £50k.

The S2 on this thread, the last drive I had of it was down the M23 to a yard somewhere before getting shipped off to Europe...

Comment

Originally posted by robo View Post
                      Crazy prices.
                      Nuts mate, I couldn't afford anything now :-(

Comment

Originally posted by jubjub View Post

Sal, you got a link? Might be my Noggy RS I had. I was offered it back as first refusal couple of years ago for £36k... Pretty sure within 6 months it was back again for £50k.

The S2 on this thread, the last drive I had of it was down the M23 to a yard somewhere before getting shipped off to Europe...
                        It was your first one, not this car. I saw it on one of the fb groups

Comment

Working...
                        X