S2 Coupe Project for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Coupe Project for sale

Regrettably I am looking to sell my project.
    ttps://www.s2forum.com/forum/member-s-area/projects/54967-my-3b-project-ongoing/page24

I really dont want to but I dont really have a choice now due to being evicted from my lock up and not having anywhere for it to go.

Project is the word for is as can be seen in the thread above. It does need lots of work and probably worth more if It was broken and sold in bits but I dont have the time.

I know I have to put a price on here so I will say £5000 but this is negotiable.

Please contact me if you would like to come see it or have any questions.

Hello again,
    Still looking at possibly, maybe thinking about selling my S2.......
    Let me know if you want to come and look at it even if your not 100% as it does require work.

Comment

Hi,

How bad is it rust wise?
      Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

There is a hole in one of the sills which needs patching and there is a bit in the boot where the spare wheel would sit.

Comment

What else is up mot wise. Would you rather keep it or is this the end of the road?

Comment

I dont really want to sell it but I dont have anywhere to keep it at the moment or the money/time to fix.
            It needs wiring done fore the head lights, and the some of the gauges dont work at the moment. Could probably do with a service too.

It not a daily driver and when finished it will be more geared up for track days

Comment

I pmd you

Comment

nothing has come through yet

Comment

Working...
                X