Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: '94 S2 ABY

Hello guys,

Just a wee heads up to let you all know that I'm planning on selling my S2 in the coming weeks. Ideally, I'd like to see it go to an enthusiast, hence the reason why it'll be advertised here long before the likes of GumTree, etc.

After a summer and winter of loading manky pushbikes and my wet/muddy spaniel into the old girl, I decided to buy a wee van instead. I've no need for two vehicles as I work away from home so can barely warrant one, especially a classic... I no longer have the time or money to put into the car like I used to. So the sale is a reluctant, yet sensible one I feel. I'm just not investing the same amount of time into this vehicle as i used to.

Owned for 5 years (previously owned for around the same time by my cousin),
    147k miles,
    Regular servicing,
    Plenty paperwork,
    Spare keys and fobs,
    Interior carbon trim,
    18'" RS2 replica alloys,
    Original owner's manual and case.

MOT is due next month so she'll come with 12 months or damn near to it.

I'm away at work just now so I'm unable to take pictures, but I will attach a few of the exterior tomorrow. Will get some internal ones when I'm back home too. For those who may be interested, you can contact me by email, phone or on here. Although email/phone is likely better.

I'm located in the Forres area, which is around 30 miles East of Inverness in Scotland. Viewings are more than welcome and I hope to see some of you in weeks to come

Cheers,
    Grant

grantgammie@hotmail.com
    Cheers,
    Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Price?

Comment

Originally posted by jubjub View Post
      Price?
      I'd be looking around the £12k mark.
      Cheers,
      Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Comment

Some photos of the S2 guys. Interior to follow.

Cheers,
        Grant
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 4 photos.
        Cheers,
        Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Comment

Hello guys,

Selling of the S2 has kinda taken a back seat due to life getting in the way, but things are now getting back on track...

Recently got my hands on a set of original Avus wheels which got fitted yesterday. I get back from work in a couple of weeks and I will finally upload pictures of the interior

20180502_174647.jpg
          Cheers,
          Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Comment

Nice genuine looking car - mine looked exactly like that for many years !
            Paul Nugent
            Webmaster http://S2central.net
            Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
            2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
            2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

I'll be sad to see her go, but it's someone else's turn now
              Cheers,
              Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Comment

Hi gents,

Started a new thread with regards to selling the S2. Thought it would make more sense seeing as it's been months since I started this one.

Revised the price to a sensible one as well, as I believe the the majority of S2's for sale at the moment are at fantasy prices.

I'm open to offers, I've based my prices on what I've seen going elsewhere and the overall condition.

https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...e-aby-for-sale

Cheers,
                Grant
                Cheers,
                Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Comment

Working...
                X