S2 Coupe ABY For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Coupe ABY For Sale

So I've finally gotten round to getting my car up for sale! I would love this car to go to another forum member, first and foremost. I've advertised it on GumTree, basically to give me a link to post here because loading images on the forum wasn't working for me:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/audi/audi-...aby/1320270379

145k miles
    MOT'd until May '19 (required a front offside CV joint). Tracking was done after this was replaced.
    Runs well and has never let me down.

A clean, standard S2 that I've enjoyed owning very much over the last 5 years. Reluctant sale, but I just don't have the need for it any more. Motorbike takes precedence on the nicer days so the S2 is sadly getting left out. I don't have the drive space to warrant a "bonnie day" vehicle, so it's time to see her go to someone who has the time and need for a nice car.

Plenty receipts of work done and last serviced this summer.

Looking at £9750. Open to all reasonable offers.

Any questions please give me a shout!

grantgammie@hotmail.com

1994 S2 ABY for sale. 145k miles MOT'd till May '19 and serviced regularly Runs well - a solid, clean and completely standard S2 I have owned this car for the last 5 years and have finally come to the point in time where I have to sell. Lack of drive space and need
    Last edited by GrantGam; 13 November 2018, 09:53.
    Cheers,
    Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Morning all,

With Xmas looming and various other projects requiring my financial attention - I'm looking to see the S2 off as soon as possible. Because of this, the S2 will end up in someone's hands at a very good price.

Feel free to PM with your offers and I will respond as soon as possible. There has been plenty interest in the car, but no-one has put time aside to travel all the way North for a viewing which is a real shame in itself.

It really is in your interest to make an offer on this if you're in the market for one, as I really do need the cash right now so someone will get a great deal on a good motor.

Cheers all,
    Grant
    Cheers,
    Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Comment

May I suggest it would be better to hang on to it for a couple of months and relist in early Spring? That would be better than selling it too cheap. It's just the wrong time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by Audi J View Post
        May I suggest it would be better to hang on to it for a couple of months and relist in early Spring? That would be better than selling it too cheap. It's just the wrong time of year.
        Yeah in an ideal world that's what I'd do. If the right offer comes in then she has to go. Had plans to sell in the summer, but like a lot of things it just took ages to come together.
        Cheers,
        Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Comment

Happy New Year gents, here's to 2019!

£7750 for the S2 if she goes this month, can't go a penny lower and if she doesn't shift then I'll just keep it until the summer time where I'll relist.

Cheers,
          Grant
          Cheers,
          Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Comment

Bargain sure it will go

Comment

looks like a nice example and great price, someone should snap it up im sure!
              - 1995 BLACK S2 ABY

Comment

I've emailed you.
                94-S2 Coupe ABY
                00-B5 RS4

Comment

Still available?

Comment

Originally posted by GrantGam
                    Happy New Year gents, here's to 2019!

£7750 for the S2 if she goes this month, can't go a penny lower and if she doesn't shift then I'll just keep it until the summer time where I'll relist.

Cheers,
                    Grant
                    Gumtree ad has gone
                    Tapatalk is the easy way to upload pics

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                    sigpic

Comment

Gents,

S2 has been reserved for collection and purchase ~09/02. If there's any change in that then I'll be sure to make it known. Otherwise, excuse me for not replying to each individual PM regarding info about the vehicle.
                      Cheers,
                      Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Comment

Evening all,

Sadly the sale fell through due to extraordinary last minute financial issues on the buyer's end. So that means the car is still available.
                        Last edited by GrantGam; 8 March 2019, 11:02.
                        Cheers,
                        Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 16 photos.
                          Cheers,
                          Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Comment

Hello guys.

Quite disappointed really as I have had ZERO views of the S2. Understandably though, where I live is quite out the way so it's not easy for a lot of folk to nip up to NE Scotland for a viewing.

Because of this I'm prepared to drop the price to £7k in the hope of a quick sale. No haggling ONO. £7k first come first serve.

Never in a million years did I expect to have such a hard time trying to sell an S2. So there we go guys, I'll cut my losses and drop the price in a bid to attract folk up here for a look

Cheers,
                            Grant
                            Cheers,
                            Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Comment

Such a bargain can't believe it didn't go at the first price

Comment

Working...
                              X