Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering selling my S2 Coupé from 1993

Hey guys!

Considering selling my standard (230hp) S2 coupe from 93 with the ABY engine and 6 speed gearbox.

Milage: 204000km

Equipment: Electric windows and mirrors, electric sunroof, airconditioning (climate control), differential lock, board computer, carbon decor interior, original 16 inch alloy spare wheel.

Ive renewed her with more than 100 different pieces, like everything between the license plates She is still missing an A/C condenser + pump to get the climate control to work though, but thats it.

Major changes the past 2 years has been as follows:

Engine:

New coolers, ignition coil conversation kit, fuel line (back and forth), service parts, steering rack damper, expansion tank, refurbished servo pump, new sensors on engine and exhaust, blackpainted intercooler, timing belt and water pump, thermostat, V belts.

Suspension:

New shock absorbers (Bilstein), audi original S2 coupe springs, steering arms front and rear, antiroll bar links, outer tie rods, polyurethan crossmember bushings, purple powerflex differential bushing, carrier arm bushings, strut bearings, wheel bearings.
    Glassblasted and painted the following items in gloss black: front and rear crossmember, front and rear carrier arms, tie rods, 4 x wheelhubs and shock absorber housings.

Brakes:

New brake calipers at the rear, discs and pads all around, brakehoses all around, center brakepipe from front to rear section.

Body:

New front fenders, competition front bumper, lower rear sideplatings, 4 x inner wheel covers, inner door weather rubber seals, rear bumper carriers.

Transmission:

New clutch, slave cylinder, gear column and refurbished gear linkage (034 motorsport), gear and differential oil, propeller and driveshaft sleeves and new joint grease.

Inside:

New bulbs in the dashboard, original radio and speakers has been replaced with pioneer headunit and alpine speakers, along with rockford fosgate subwoofer and amplifier. Steering wheel has been given new black leather dye and leather fat (looks as new).

Electrics:

New generator, starter motor, horns, sprinkling pump, battery, fuel pump, window and mirror switches, radiator fan switch, ambient temperature sensor.

She has also been sprayed in a lightgrey rubbercoat underneath + black rubbercoat in the wheel arches behind the inner wheel covers, to protect her against stonechips, weather and salt. She has no rust at all.

Alot of smaller actions have been done aswell along the way, but this is what I can remember for now

How much is she worth unpainted as she is now, and what should I expect if painted in original red?

Check out the photos and let me know what you guys think. Thanks in advance
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 12 photos.
    Last edited by Allanagtig; 12 June 2018, 21:31.

Prices are all over the place in the UK lots advertised for £15,000 ish not sure if they are selling though, I think from £8,000 to £15,000 is a good guestemate, why not keep it and enjoy it

Comment

Mine is a LHD, is that a downside selling wise? as i see many RHD from the UK here. Why I do not want to keep her, is because to get plates on it in Denmark, I have to pay around 9000£ in registration tax Recently the state regulated the tax for vehicles with bad safety equipment, which meant the S2 had a raise in registration tax. An amount equal to 1200£. In december 2018, it will increase even further as it comes in stages.

Comment

Thats wholly outrageous - why do the Danes put up with that sh*t from their government ?
        Paul Nugent
        Webmaster http://S2central.net
        Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
        2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
        2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

We get alot of other things in return in this political instance. Newer cars are then cheaper instead, but they are obviously trying to get older cars of the road for a cleaner environment. And they also want to bring the traffical death % down every year. It hurts on an S2 owner

Comment

If you want to sell I suggest putting it on mobile.de autoscout24.de and blocket.se

Did you have a price in mind?
            Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Its hard to find the right price, as theres none for sale in Denmark. So id have to go with foreign countries market prices, but I think the car has to be seen on a lift first to get a more realistic view on the price. If you live in Denmark, then come and check it out

Comment

I live in copenCopen, where are you located in Denmark?
                Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Ballerup du kan bare ringe på 52 30 40 55

Comment

Working...
                  X