Coming to Europe this fall - Looking to bring back genuine S2 to Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to Europe this fall - Looking to bring back genuine S2 to Canada

Hey folks, I'm planning on going to Europe this fall - September - and one of the purpose of this trip is to ship back a genuine Audi S2.

So if you have one and is thinking about selling it, let me know ?

If someone has already been through the process to export from Europe to Canada, let me know ? (planning on doing a Roll On - Roll Off from Antwerp to Halifax)

I'd prefer an ABY but am willing to consider all options. Some interior trim options are preferred, i.e. 3 spoke steering and the leather seats with more ribs in them.

I'll go anywhere for the good car at the right place.

I am not looking for a show car ... I can't afford it. Preferring a well maintained, non-modified (or just slightly if any), non-restored car over a refreshed car.

My budget is more or less 10 000 euros.
    Some will think that it is conservative, but I think I can find the shoe that fits within that budget. I don't mind doing some mechanics on it for the right price but body,under-body and interior must be clean.

Note : Sorry lads from the mother land (Great Britain) ... I can't plate a RHD car here, there is a moratorium on plating RHD here in Québec Canada.

I also speak French, and a little bit Spanish but no German nor other European language.

Pass the word.

Thanks

(I may also be looking to bring back a B5/B6 Audi A4 Tdi Wagon and a Transporter Westfalia Syncro Tdi --> I'll need some insight on where to look for those at what kind of price range as well).

Cheers

Can you stretch your budget? There is a nice silver LHD RS2 for sale here for £25k
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Assuming you can't triple your budget... good luck with your search, I'm sure there will be something at that price.

Let me know if you need assistance with German (or Eastern bloc) communication beyond Google translate I potentially have the ability to collect/transport/store a vehicle in/around Poland if required, too, with enough notice.

Comment

Originally posted by sidrick View Post
        Assuming you can't triple your budget... good luck with your search, I'm sure there will be something at that price.

Let me know if you need assistance with German (or Eastern bloc) communication beyond Google translate I potentially have the ability to collect/transport/store a vehicle in/around Poland if required, too, with enough notice.
        Thanks ! Much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
          Can you stretch your budget? There is a nice silver LHD RS2 for sale here for £25k
          I wish ... Info ?

Comment

Originally posted by etsola View Post

I wish ... Info ?
            Auction just ended. I didn't sell! I just got the colour wrong!
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-RS2-...p2047675.l2557
            Nothelle S2 Avant
            Black Ur project
            Ocianic Ur project gone
            S2 Coupe project gone
            Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

finding something in good state will be hard.. if your close by i can give you a lift =D

Comment

Another option would be to buy this and convert it when you get home?
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-80td...kAAOSwUm5b-uA7
                Nothelle S2 Avant
                Black Ur project
                Ocianic Ur project gone
                S2 Coupe project gone
                Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Another option would be to buy this and convert it when you get home?
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-80td...kAAOSwUm5b-uA7
                  I I was going that route, I'd take my existing CQ and replicate the S2 ... but that is not what I'd want to do

Thanks for sharing though ... I this was local, I'd be strongly tempted !

Comment

Originally posted by etsola View Post

I I was going that route, I'd take my existing CQ and replicate the S2 ... but that is not what I'd want to do

Thanks for sharing though ... I this was local, I'd be strongly tempted !
                    If it was local to me, I would buy it for the seats and other S2 parts!
                    Nothelle S2 Avant
                    Black Ur project
                    Ocianic Ur project gone
                    S2 Coupe project gone
                    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

If it was local to me, I would buy it for the seats and other S2 parts!
                      How do people sleep at night driving around in such a poor "replica"?!!

Good luck in your search etsola

Comment

Avant or coupe?
                        Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Coupe please

Comment

A good website with the help of a translator is mobile.de

Also, again using Chrome and its auto translator feature, I have found some luck using regional Ebay sites from Germany, Poland and smaller Eastern European countries. It's just tedious and time consuming, but once set up in separate tabs, only takes moments to make daily checks. If I had better language skills I'd be into local forums as well, as I imagine that's where the best bargains are to be found.
                            Find me on Instagram @pry4sno
                            2010 Golf Sportwagen TDI /// #farmenwagen
                            2002 Dodge Ram 2500 24v Cummins 4x4
                            1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
                            1990 Cq /// Project: Because Racecar

Comment

Thanks for the tips ... I'll try that

Comment

Working...
                              X