URS6 Avant 2.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URS6 Avant 2.2

Would anyone be interested in a cheap S6 avant. ~207k mileage. Runs well. I'm looking at buying a B7 RS4 so need to move this on.

Has a recent new battery. Reg M575 XTC. MOT expires soon. Should pass fine though.

Prior to my ownership it had two new front wings but was painted poorly. So the paint on the bonnet and wings has peeled. The tailgate has rust, otherwise the car has barely any.

Grey cloth interior. Carbon trim. Some LCD bleed, otherwise everything working. Fitted with 17" RS4 rep wheels. Chipped ECU.

£3,500 ono for a quick sale. Located near Banbury, OX15 6LZ.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Colesy; 7 October 2020, 13:02.

Nice price.

GLWS

Comment

Location please

Comment

Just stick it on ebay it will go for more to someone who won't break it.

Comment

Thats very tempting. Perfect winter runabout

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
            I'm looking at buying a B7 RS4 so need to move this on.
            Which RS4 are you going for? I have avidly been watching the market for the last few months...
            The Perfectionist
            sigpic
            Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

I have this reserved subject to viewing on Wednesday: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-det...SzgB2OQMNYrALQ

Also viewing another in Leamington tomorrow. Viewed one on Monday in Lutterworth which was nice but quite fancy a low mileage car for once!

Are there any you have your eye on? Anything to look out for other than the usual? I read your old thread as part of my research into them!
              Last edited by Colesy; 2 October 2020, 15:13.

Comment

I have this reserved subject to viewing on Wednesday: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-det...SzgB2OQMNYrALQ

Also viewing another in Leamington tomorrow. Viewed one on Monday in Lutterworth which was nice but quite fancy a low mileage car for once!

Are there any you have your eye on? Anything to look out for other than the usual? I read your old thread as part of my research into them!
                That looks lovely and excellent value with that low mileage. Good luck
                Nothelle S2 Avant
                Black Ur project
                Ocianic Ur project gone
                S2 Coupe project gone
                Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

That was the ONE I would have gone for. Good spec and the interior looks MINT! Good luck.
                  The Perfectionist
                  sigpic
                  Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

I am window shopping until the purchase of a mint one becomes viable.
                    For me in no particular order

Must be very very good condition
                    Clutch done relatively recently
                    Carbon clean
                    Milltek if possible
                    Coilovers or DRC recently serviced.
                    Sport button on Steering NOT mashed to death
                    Carbon trim inside
                    Low(ish) mileage, but condition also important
                    Still not decided on Saloon or Avant or colour.
                    The Perfectionist
                    sigpic

Comment

The NA V8s are a bit boring, get a B5, there’s a beautiful low miles Avus one on SRS

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
                        The NA V8s are a bit boring, get a B5, there’s a beautiful low miles Avus one on SRS
                        Haha, don't say that, it's taken me long enough getting to this point and actually making a decision between the two! I do really like the B5 RS4's but quite like the idea of a V8, the B7 handles too and produces more power as the B5 without having two turbos to worry about. The B7 is a bit common seemingly which is the main thing putting me off! Also there won't be the modifying bug with the B7, hopefully!

Comment

B5 set up correctly isn't shabby on the handling front...
                          No biased vew here, not selling an avus example either in the for sale section

I think once you feel them turbos spool up you'll soon forget the want for a V8...

A rightly fettled b5 is awesome, I aim to get another when the time suits. Still has the old school feel we are used to but just turned up a few notches in all departments compared to the s2/rs2's

F I R E U P T H E Q U A T T R O

1996 S2 coupe aqua green sold
                          1990 MK2 Golf gti 16v oak green sold

Comment

Lots of interest in this. The most keen being someone who intends to pillage the engine. Someone save it please! First one here with £3.5k takes it! I can have delivered for £2 per mile if that suits anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by AquaS2 View Post
                              B5 set up correctly isn't shabby on the handling front...
                              No biased vew here, not selling an avus example either in the for sale section

I think once you feel them turbos spool up you'll soon forget the want for a V8...

A rightly fettled b5 is awesome, I aim to get another when the time suits. Still has the old school feel we are used to but just turned up a few notches in all departments compared to the s2/rs2's
                              That does look lovely, black interior and I'd have definitely booked a viewing!

Comment

Working...
                              X