No announcement yet.

Audi S2 Coupe For Sale !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soon as you put that on ebay or Autotrader is will sell for £16K no problem. I would start an ebay Bid and start at £15K and watch it go up.

Comment

Unfortunately the cat c knocks the price a bit. Did you know Rob that you can take your car to an approved inspection place and get the cat c removed? I think it would be worth it in your case.
      https://www.autolign.co.uk/
      Nothelle S2 Avant
      Black Ur project
      Ocianic Ur project gone
      S2 Coupe project gone
      Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Let me know the the link so I can buy some tickets

Comment

Thank you Dave, I didn't know that, I think it will be worth to do it !

Comment

Normally on a car this age I wouldn't be to worried about a Cat C/D, however in this case it's such an outstanding example I genuinely think it's worth the time and expense to clear it's record. If it's as good as it look's in the photo's (which I'm sure it is) then I reckon it's a bargain for £16K, has to be one of the nicest 3B's I've ever seen, if not the nicest.

If I was in market for an S2 Coupe this would tick every box for me.

If you do the Dream Car Give Away thing please let us know how to sign up, I'd love to see that in my workshop next to my RS2.
            Last edited by K Simmonds; 29 March 2022, 18:14.
            1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
            1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
            1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
            1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Wow, such a shame to see you parting company with this Rob. I seem to remember you picked up some of my old seats if memory serves me right a few years back and it was in great condition even then, looks immaculate now. At £16k…a steal. Definitely agree if you can remove the cat c/d then that effort well spent.
              sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk View Post
                I seem to remember you picked up some of my old seats if memory serves me right .
                I am not selling my S2 yet

sigpic_________
                Rob

Comment

i blame the jetlag…
                  sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Don’t do it!! You’ll regret it as soon as you shake hands with the new owner.
                    1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
                    2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
                    2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

Working...
                    X