No announcement yet.

FS M reg S2 6 Speed ABY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about addressing the rest of the thread ?
    Chef

Comment

I don't see what the issue is here....

AbsS2 put his car up for sale with a price quoted that he was happy to take for a quick sale....

If someone stumps up the money (or near enough) wether he be a trader or not, IMO is irrelevant...

I would agree with Jamo and say that it's the OP fault for not putting a realistic price on the car in the first place.... Cos he couldn't be bothered getting it MOTed...

Seems silly to me spend £50.00 and put at least a grand on the value...

But some people are like that... And they have the mind set that they just want to get rid asap...

You can't blame the buyer...

Just My 2 Penny's worth...

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

I see your point regarding the car in this thread, but how do you explain the other highly over priced ones?
        Andy's green Avant being a perfect example!

Comment

Originally posted by dest View Post
          I see your point regarding the car in this thread, but how do you explain the other highly over priced ones?
          You can't allow for some peeps wanting to over price items....

As the owner & seller of the said item you have the right to ask any price for it you like....

At the end of the day "Market Forces" will prove whether its over priced or not... But as we know from some stuff that is sold on Ebay "There's one born every day"...

I saw a set of Golf Mk2 Recaros fetch over £900.00 with door cards.... That's more than alot of Mk2 golfs are worth...

Just cos we may not like the price's it doesn't make it illegal... Just may seem Immoral...

Again just mt 2 pennies worth, and I am not defending or criticizing anyone here...

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

What is the problem really?

if i want to sell MY car for 100.000€, i can do it ( or atleast put it up on for ex. pistonheads)
            if i want to sell MY car for 1000€, i can do it,

What is it with all you talking down people with too high/too low pricing? Afaik there is the owner that decides

:corey:

AND to clarify, i am NOT being rude or something just saying MY thoughts, so dont whine about that now, okay?

One thing i've learned we are way behind the Scandinavians!

Comment

Originally posted by lind4hl View Post

:corey:

AND to clarify, i am NOT being rude (snip)
              :corey: is not being rude??

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
                :corey: is not being rude??

i dont mean *****r with that smiley, i just mean " whiners"

Where is the whiner smiley sonic?

One thing i've learned we are way behind the Scandinavians!

Comment

Hey, how can you blame me for selling it 'cheap', I sold it for what I wanted, and got what I wanted...the buyer was first at the scene and paid what I wanted..anyone else here was free to turn up before 550bhp....I even had some people asking for pictures of it.. lol .. come on S2 for 2k.. like someone else said, worth more it bits. If he manages the asking price,then good luck.
                  Coupe

Comment

s2

i dont no what the prob is there with you dest as i wanted to buy your car at what you was asking for & you turned round sayn you didnt want to sell it to a dealer fair enough at the end of the day its your car the the thing is what you guys forget is dealers dont mess about like private buyers either we want it or dont at the time we dont keep sellers hanging on like private punters do (gona think about it or gota ask the wife/mum/dad or the cat for the money for that matter or i gota sell my car first) if we want it or not give an answer there n then if so pay cash for full amount job done secondly the other guy sayn bringing prices down with my over priced cars in theory it should increase your cars values not decrease them dumbo work it out

Comment

not when they overprice average / poor condition cars, buyers are prepared to pay less to private sellers as a result
                      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                      Indigo ABY coupé
                      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

prices

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                        not when they overprice average / poor condition cars, buyers are prepared to pay less to private sellers as a result
                        i cant work you guys out if mine is up for just say 4k & like ur sayn an average or poor cond car so why isnt your car that is very good/mint up for 3700 gona sell so explain to me how the heck is that bringin the prices of you cars down down i still cant work it out my moto is & always has been you get what you pay for

Comment

s2 for sale

so is the car you bought up for £1900 last week up for £4000 or £5,995. i'm losing track of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by quattro turbo 550bhp View Post
                            my moto is & always has been you get what you pay for
                            Whats the price of this one again?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1315502.htm

Comment

Whats the price of this one again?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1315502.htm
                              Originally posted by quattro turbo 550bhp View Post
                              my moto is & always has been you get what you pay for

Going by that Dest £2500

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...&highlight=tim

Last edited by terrybullwon; 31 January 2010, 19:41.
                              Chef

Comment

Working...
                              X