No announcement yet.

Audi S2 ABY for sale :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mate find somewhere to stash it and buy a cheap oil burner for comuting up the A38
    Audi Nut!!!

Comment

Reduced

Still for sale £5250 ono
      Ash

1993 S2 Coupe

Comment

Bad luck I'm in italy and it's kinda too expensive for me but...mate...buy a S2 avant and LPG it then (make an LPG setup with only 0.4bar of boost and you will never have problems of overheating the comb chamber) and congratulations for your new son!!!
        Cheers!
        - Looking for a S2
        - Lancia Dedra HF turbo i.e. (4sale)
        - Typ89 Coupè quattro, 20Vt AAN, VEMS, K24-7000@1.3bar (scrapped )

sigpic

Comment

Now on Ebay

Listed on ebay with lower reserve.

Cheers
          Ash

1993 S2 Coupe

Comment

COngrats on the new arrival, but if looking for a family car, then be aware that the A6 is MUCH bigger with room for little un in a baby seat. The back of an A4 is really cramped with some baby seats and within a year you will find his legs surprisingly close to front seats.

Definitely get leather interior - any extra money required pays for itself in reduced stress and simplified cleaning. Only speaking from experience here - we had an A4 saloon with cloth for a few years just with one weeun and I often wished I'd spent more for an A6 with leather - plenty of them with the frugal 1.9TDi motor around.
            Paul Nugent
            Webmaster http://S2central.net
            Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
            2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
            2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Thanks for the post Paul, it's great to be a Dad, particularly to a son that's so content and happy.

I appreciate the advice you given. I've not managed to size up the difference between the A6 and A4 yet so definaltey would consider one as I like the look of both, same 1.9TDi obviously. Providing I can convince the missus that she'd be ok driving it and that it's not the size of a tank .

Fortunatley I'm not tasked with being the tallest of guys so on the leg room aspect I'm quite flexible
              I agree with your statement about looking for one with leather guts though, definaltey a benefit.

I'd like to put your experience and advice into reality but unfortunatley I still need to sell the S2 first! Unfortunatley even the mighty eBay didn't produce a buyer despite comments of it being a really nice example.

The price is still open to negotiation.

Ash
              Ash

1993 S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by AshEngland View Post
                Fortunatley I'm not tasked with being the tallest of guys so on the leg room aspect I'm quite flexible
                think of your passengers....:mischeif:

Comment

Reduced

Reduced to £4750 ono on here and Pistonheads.

Cheers
                  Ash - 07966629799
                  Ash

1993 S2 Coupe

Comment

This is now sold.

1993 ABY Coupe | BMW R1200 GS
                    A6 3.0 TDI Quattro (aka Sonic's 'ring support/cargo vehicle )

Comment

Thats good news, did someone on the forum buy it?

Comment

Yep

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                        sigpic

Comment

someone looks to have bagged a nice car there Congrats on becoming a Dad and as Paul said...A6 is a good buy for carting tons of baby stuff about and easy on the pocket fuel wise. The passat is also a very good buy, pretty much the same size and a tad cheaper on parts i'm sure
                          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Working...
                          X