X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair play.
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

car just back from the garage after its service. top mounts were to be found on their way out so the car is going back on tuesday to have these replaced. everything will then be sorted prior to sale.
      anyone at Tatton Park tomorrow, please come over to the AUTOGLYM stand for a chat etc. it will have about 6 layers of HD wax on it by then !!!

Comment

Mine as a daily and r kids as a weekend toy ??

Comment

Any takers yet, Rob?
          Audi 80 S2 Nothelle N300 Avant, 1993, Amethyst Pearl VW/Audi Car Magazine article about this very car
          Audi A6 Avant 2.5 TDi, 1995, Arctic Silver (now sold)
          BMW E36 325i Coupe, 1993, Diamond Black (now sold)
          VW Polo 1.0L 6N, 1998, Red (the missus' car)
          Aprilia Rs250 motorbike, 1998, Black (the weekend toy)

Comment

He has not said anything to me yet , it is a rather nice RS2 . Thought it would be snapped up straight away . He is busy at the moment with work and a new born baby just in case he doesnt get back to you mate .
            Steve.

Comment

Yeah it looks great, seen it a few times as we live off the same road. Best of luck with the sale
              Audi 80 S2 Nothelle N300 Avant, 1993, Amethyst Pearl VW/Audi Car Magazine article about this very car
              Audi A6 Avant 2.5 TDi, 1995, Arctic Silver (now sold)
              BMW E36 325i Coupe, 1993, Diamond Black (now sold)
              VW Polo 1.0L 6N, 1998, Red (the missus' car)
              Aprilia Rs250 motorbike, 1998, Black (the weekend toy)

Comment

car back from having the top mounts done etc.
                had a few calls and people wanting to view it. same old story, people arrange to come and look, then never turn up !
                the reason i'd advertised it like it is was to deter the messers and idiots. seems they are still out there.
                not in a rush to sell and so wont be dropping the price. may be buying a new house now and thats only due to be built in March next year so might withdraw the advert and sell it next year instead.

Comment

SOLD

A bloke came from Bury last night and bought it , r Rob ask me to post this for him .

P.S Rob has something very special on the way

Comment

car provisionally sold. no cash changed hands yet but shook hands on the deal. which in my book is a deal.

got a nice italian motor lined up. not saying too much yet but has one of the greatest engines ever made. hopefully picking it up next week.

Comment

Working...
                    X