Selling My Treser Ur Quattro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling My Treser Ur Quattro

I've owned this car for 25 yrs a large part of which its been my daily driver so its going to be really difficult. Its failed the MOT and needs welding done. The worst of it is that water has been leaking down through the bottom of the screen and down the A pillars so its no small job. As its become a fairly big project I think its now time to move on.

I know this car would be worth serious money if sorted, with all the genuine Treser stuff on it, body kit, big valve head, Porsche metering unit, Treser Cam, Hybrid K26, single box Scopion system, runs about 300HP and mechanically its in good shape and goes really well. Its had a new engine and head a while back, a full respray about 5 years ago when it had 2 new wings etc. Runs on stock springs and Bilsteins. The front bumper is a Reiger as the Treser one died a long time ago. There's a few other small advisories, brake lines etc, and some rust on a rear arch and in the boot. Its on Ronals but it will come with a set of Treser wheels, either silver or white.

There are quite a few people on here who have seen and ridden in this car at meets, lapping Castle Coombe, and know that this car goes well and sounds amazing, nothing sounds as good as a 10 valve..

Looking for £6000 to move it on. Would be a great project for someone. Comes with the 2 A pillar sections cut from a mint shell to use for repair.

If you are seriously interested its best to PM me a phone number and we can talk about it

Last edited by newsh; 19 January 2012, 00:10.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

an end of an era john

Comment

John, That is one tough looking car!

GLWS mate
      ''I'm 999 thou' short of a mill!''

Comment

Quick car this, i've been around castle combe with john driving it and it sounded lovely and kept up with the others no problem.

Comment

Yep, end of an era..

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

sigpic

Comment

Dude that car is awesome.. like our generations version of the muscle cars. Road Warrior stylee. GLWS
            Cheers mis amigos,
            _Anton

Comment

I'm already having second thoughts, can I clear enough space in the garage to get it inside to work on it, I love this car so much, part of the fabric of my life for so long and still a total grin to drive. It has to be the quickest quattro around still running K Jetronic.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rs2coupe View Post
                Dude that car is awesome.. like our generations version of the muscle cars. Road Warrior stylee. GLWS
                Cheers Anton

You can see how Walter Treser anticipated the S2 Coupe rear spoiler too..

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, looks like it will be restored

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

sigpic